• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cynda's Breeding Palace

Cynda_Q

SUPER BREEDER
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    a meganium i got meganium atleast a week or so a go got anything else i updated what i need

Cynda_Q

SUPER BREEDER
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    i put your order up front you will have to check my progress to see if its done because i dont pm people about orders ^_^

EDIT* if you have a pokemon up front that would be cool i dont want to take shinies or anything like that makes me seem greedy

Cynda_Q

SUPER BREEDER
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    ? srry you never hit back up the thread what was the nature you wanted i have jolly/modest

Cynda_Q

SUPER BREEDER
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    no thanks for the seadra this is another steps toward fillin up my dex

Niltaic

Breloom Lover
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Cali
    • Seen Nov 6, 2007
    im not saying your a bad person but someone in your friend list someone has done wrong to me and i dont want to assioscate with anyone that he/she is friends with but since you seem nice ill give you your growlithe i just need to find out were the name guy is

ok i just have to evolve my female elekid

whenever your on im ready^_^ i know your trying

kool thanx for the comment and i need you to evolve the togepi i have if you cant its all right i just dont do the friendship pokemon that much and i used all my berries :( its very sad but whenever you get on ^_^

ZAN-you wanted the 2 females right ok ill go on for you ^_^

Oooh I see
    Alrighty then :) I didn't realize either of them did anything wrong but there is that possibility. If you could message me with who it was I will take them off my friends list because I don't really want to be friends with someone who does anything that upsets another member in a bad way.

Cynda_Q

SUPER BREEDER
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    no its ok if you want to be friends with someone be my guest idc if you have friends im not trying to tear you away from your friends

ATTENTION-i can get orders but i cant trade i lost my wifi connector yesterday

Back