• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cynthia/Shirona Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    @Wyrrlokk First, I meant that you can't really copy Ash's journey because then, you would have to save Erica's Pokemon, make Sabrina laugh, etc, all the stuff he's done in the anime. And second...heh, if you train hard enough, you could manage that and beat Sabrina's Pokemon after Surge. Never mind that that's not the way it's supposed to be played, it's still possible.
    Yes, but I'm glad I don't have to copy Ash's Journey. Forced to be there with a Pikachu as my best Pokemon and a Glurak that doesn't obey me... and getting badges for free (saving a Pokemon isn't really what I think a badge stands for). No, thank you. ^^
    (Mh, do you think in that game you must cancel the battle against Brock when you're close to victory if you want to get the badge? XD)

OnTopic: Eh, yeah, HeartGold again...anybody here able to get the Arceus event? (and thus, the chance of seeing Cynthia in HG/SS)? Me not, me not have an Arceus. ;.;
    I have a legal one as you know, so maybe I could... xp But therefore I first have to take it from my Platinum to my HG/SS, which is a little problem by itself, and anyway I don't know if this Arceus will initiate the event with Cynthia. Well, I will try.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • @Wyrrlokk First, I meant that you can't really copy Ash's journey because then, you would have to save Erica's Pokemon, make Sabrina laugh, etc, all the stuff he's done in the anime. And second...heh, if you train hard enough, you could manage that and beat Sabrina's Pokemon after Surge. Never mind that that's not the way it's supposed to be played, it's still possible.

OnTopic: Eh, yeah, HeartGold again...anybody here able to get the Arceus event? (and thus, the chance of seeing Cynthia in HG/SS)? Me not, me not have an Arceus. ;.;
    I got 3 of the Arceus, so I should be able to go though the event 3 times to get Dialga, Palkia & Giratina.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Sorry for being away for a while...anyway, I see that I'm the only one without the Arceus. ;.; Unless someone trades (lol, as if...), I won't be able to see Cynthia in HG/SS...meh. >>
    But at least you two will be able to tell me what's happening there, right? XD Because (new topic, btw), I've been wondering why Cynthia is doing there...the place is called Shinjo, right? (border between Sinnoh and Johto) Now, it's still bordering to Sinnoh, where Cynthia lives, but that doesn't explain why she wanders off to the border for seemingly no reason at all...

Ms.Whazzup

The Aura Assassin (Guardian)
    Years
  • Hey can I join you guys because really huge fan of Queen Cynthia (been reading the post you made last night and made a decision) and this is a big opportunity for me. p.s. Not So Good in English (because i'm from the Philippines)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Sorry Ms.Whazzyo, but you can't post in threads that haven't been active for over a month, let alone 3 years. You can make your own Cynthia fan club if you want to, but this one will have to be closed :)

Ar4VX.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back