• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.A.R.K.R.A.I. inc. the pokemon spriting company!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attack_of_the_Turtwig

Super Turtwig
Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2007
    Welcome to D.A.R.K.R.A.I., where we sprite your pictures. I bet you are wondering what T.U.R.T.W.I.G. stands for, right?
    well
    Devlish
    Armadillos
    Rule
    'Kos
    Rhyperior
    Attacked
    Igglybuff
    there. so, here are some of my works. D.A.R.K.R.A.I. inc. the pokemon spriting company!
    Dialkius
    D.A.R.K.R.A.I. inc. the pokemon spriting company!
    Cressigirai
    D.A.R.K.R.A.I. inc. the pokemon spriting company!Darcius Z

And this is my veeeeery first one
    D.A.R.K.R.A.I. inc. the pokemon spriting company!its name is Pipwig. Cute, huh? I am working on sprites that will be put up for adoption, and anybody caught stealing sprites without permission of me or the requester wll be in trouble.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Attack_of_the_Turtwig: Please remember that consecutive posts are not allowed. Moreover, every post has a requirement of 25 characters and 4 words. Do not try and bypass that requirement.

And please note that requests aren't permitted within this forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back