• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:D Favourite Legendary??? :D

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
  • Darkrai. Definitely.

Everywhere Darkrai appears it's awesome. The Darkrai movie was amazing and Darkrai was so awesome in it.
    The Platinum event that leads to Darkrai is really eerie and spooky, which was rather fun.
    PMD2. Those of you who've finished the game know what I'm talking about ;) Its character in that was epic and amazing.
    Lots about it in the second Ranger game, too. Plus you can get a Darkrai from it.

I personally think Darkrai looks amazing. Quite regal and magnificent but with dark, shadowy features. I really love using it in battle, and my Almia Darkrai is currently my favourite Pokemon. ^_^

xX

Nightstar

☆ c h o c o l a t e ☆
    Years
  • My favorite legendaries are Raikou, Lugia, Latias, and Rayquaza. I can't narrow it down to just one though . . . I love them all! =)

SethMetal37

I'm a zombie. BLARG!
    Years
  • I'm close to just hating legendaries in general but I do like Moltres and Suicune, mainly for their looks. Weavile evolves into LEGENDARY WEAVILE FTW!

Back