• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Ask the artist herself? Nice Idea. x3

I'm not so familiar with the Manga, I downloaded it somewhere, but I have the feeling pieces are missing. =/
    If anyone knows a place where to find it completely, please give it to me. =O I know the series isn't complete yet.

Reading some information an the net, I saw a character named Argentine (who seems to hate Dark). I wan't to read that chapter. T_T

But talking about those dreams, yesterday I read the chapter before Dark's trapped into the mirror and where Daisuke has that dream of being pulled away from Dark. Is it possible that Daisuke is having Dark's dreams? Maybe like you said, it's when Dark was pulled into the Black Wings. =/

What I'd like to see in the next volumes:
    Everything. xD

He, Dark's cute when he's young. =3
    D.N.Angel Fan Club

Last edited:

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    What I'd like to see in the next volume is more elaboration on Argentine ^0^ He creeps me out, in a good way. His role will probably be really pivotal, especially for the whole Risa/Dark thing.

Which I personally am happy about o3o

QT Plusle said:
    Yeah, prehaps I agree. It wouldn't really work out for Risa and Dai anyway, because she's a bit immature XD I'm really too fond of Risa, but she is a little more grown up by the end. A bit like Sakura, if you watch Naruto - she starts off a little immature and useless too, but by shippuden, she is a young lady XD Same with Risa really.

Which is precisely why I love Risa and Sakura! Both of them have issues they resolve through character development. It's not that often that you see serious character development, especially in lead female roles :/

Especially for Risa in the manga.. it makes me glad Sugisaki-san is so thoughtful with her work, because Risa's newfound maturity is so refreshing.

I agree she's immature at the beginning, but I always rather liked DaiRisa. It was so cute when he had that stupid crush on her!

Which reminds me of something else I'd love to see in the next volumes of the manga! Assuming the manga will be ending soon, I want Riku to get over her 'Dark is a pervert!' thing. It's.. getting old >____>;;

Mudkipblader: He does look cute in that picture! x3 I love his hair <333

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    What I'd like to see in the next volume is more elaboration on Argentine ^0^ He creeps me out, in a good way. His role will probably be really pivotal, especially for the whole Risa/Dark thing.

Damn, I wanna read the whole Manga. >O
    I haven't read that part with Argentine yet, it was only two weeks ago I discovered his name was Argentine.

Which reminds me of something else I'd love to see in the next volumes of the manga! Assuming the manga will be ending soon, I want Riku to get over her 'Dark is a pervert!' thing. It's.. getting old >____>;;

Ha! That reminds me. x3
    Daisuke asked Riku what she found of Dark. Riku's answer: "DARK? DARK? I HATE HIM!"
    And Dark cried in the corner of Daisuke's mind: "She hates me, she hates me..." Poor Dark. xD

I loved that part of the Manga where Daisuke entered the World inside the Mirror. It was so funny. x3 Yet sad at the same time.
    I don't know why, but I like those parts where Daisuke and Dark are appart. =D

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    ill join^^ ive only read the first book though cuz they never seem to have much in stock >< but i love it already. i feel sorry for daisuke though. why doesnt risa like him??? if i were her i would! poor guy

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    Hiya gonbeneko25! Oh, you've only read volume 1? We'll be sure not to spoil the rest for you ^^

Yeah, little dark is just the cutest! ^^ He'd be my second fave if he looked like that all the time (although I can't really go on looks...)

D.N.Angel Fan Club

(More rubbish from me X3)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Welcome Gonbeneko25!
    Well, Dark is my favo, so I like little Dark and older Dark. x3
    Nice Drawing, QT. ^^
    It's nice to see how you manage to mix both the original style and yours. =D

Well I'm proud not xDto present the final version of my DNA kitties. >_>
    https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/61432563/
    I also have Dark with his wings, if you wanna see, just tell. x3

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Do you really want to know? It'll spoil the series... D:

Spoiler:

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    awwww sad... ok. riku better back off though cuz daisuke is MINE!!! lol i have a weakness for cute manga guys

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    https://fc02.deviantart.com/fs17/f/2007/216/d/5/Phantom_Thief_Dark_Kitty_by_Mudkipblader.png
    Well, there it is. ^^
    I was planning on drawing Satoshi too, but I don't know in what pose. xD
    If you have an Idea, please tell me. ^_^

And oh, I got the two first volumes of the Manga, in my own language. [Dutch] =P But I don't care weather they are in English or Dutch. ^^"
    It strange that after both volumes there is a short story that has nothing to do with DNA. ^^"
    Oh, well. I hope to get the other volumes too. *wants the volume with young Dark* xDD

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    :0 You all are good with CG. I'm awful at CG. Or rather, I've never really tried it. But I prefer pencil/pen. :3

Oh, yeah, those stories! I didn't really like them, to be honest. They were too short and they confused me. D: They don't have those any more after a few volumes and instead start putting random little DNA extras, like "A Day in the Life of Daisuke" and stuff.

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    Aww! That picture is also adorable! ^^ I wish I could draw Anime characters as animals... I just love drawing chibis or cute, squished up DNA characters so much ('specially Hiwatari XD)

D.N.Angel Fan Club

(Yeeey! This was rubbish, but at least I actually got round to drawing my fave pairing~!)

Yeah... the specials. I don't know, I kind of like them... but don't you kinda wish that, instead of the specials, they'd add on more of the manga itself with it's original storyline?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Well, QT, if you mean that you want more of the actual DNA manga/story instead of extra stories that have nothing to do with DNA, than I follow you. When I started to read those bonusstories I was like: "What's this?" They were kinda confusing. ^^"

Of the extra DNA stories, I've only read "Happy Birthday, Dark!" so far. I found a coloured version at Deviantart. ^^
    And I liked that short story, showed how wierd nice Dark can be if he wants to.

That's a nice Drawing, btw. How do you colour that light? The only thing I'd suggest is to put a little more 'life' in Sato's eyes. He kinda looks like a zombie to me. ^^"

EDIT
    :
    I've finished D.N. Angel again and while searching who was the singer of True Light (Shunichi Miyamoto) I discovered something. He is also in the Anime it'self. xD
    He gives his voice to Musshu Miyamoto, the guy who's in charge of the songs of the schoolplay 'Ice and Snow'.
    Spoiler:

The one with the red arrow. Had to use that one, due to lack of a better screenshot, which can be found:
    Episode 19 A wonderful Heroine @ 19:37 - 19:40. =P
    I think that he kinda looks like his real-life version xD

Last edited:

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    Lol! Wow, that's strange to know! ^^ The true light japanese version was truely brilliant XD ^^ I thought it was better than the english *Please don't flame me vic fans!* But one thing is for sure - it's definatly one of the best opening songs in anime (Along with 'Haruka Kanata' from Naruto XD)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yup. True Light is one of the best songs from Anime. ^^
    I prefer the Japanese version too. And maybe the Acoustic version a bit more then the normal version.

For those who have not heard those yet:
    Acoustic version
    Full Version
    Not too many spoilers, but still, if you don't want to watch, just listen xD

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    Thanks ^^ That's real helpful.

Lol, I don't think there could possibly be any more spoliers for me. I've read/watched the entire thing... but the anime was so different to the anime and... (for people who have watched the last eppie, I have a question...)

Spoiler:

Lol... when I started reading the manga at xmas, I was only twelve years old and I thought it might be wrong for me to read a 13+ manga XD I felt really guilty XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Spoiler:

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    Same o.o I think we'll be waiting years though - she hasn't updated since 2005...

Mudkip-san...
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back