• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    thanx for lettin me join and ya........I'm a pretty fast reader lol, it's a really good series also!!!!! My favorite character is Dark, Krad, and Daisuke!! :D

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    OMFG. I leave for three days, and wonderful things happen! *huggles every new member* And yay, another Krad fan!

8 books in one day? I'd never be able to do that, considering my short attention span and the fact that I only have 6 books.

Speaking of the manga, they're added Volume 11 to the DN Angel section at Tokyopop.com, but there isn't a page up for it yet. I wonder when it's coming out?

Meep. Pictures! Lots of pictures!

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Hm, I do wonder what the cover will look like. I hope it has someone other than Daisuke or Dark on it. No offense to them; I'd just rather see some more variety in the cover art. I'd like a Risa or Riku cover, or maybe another Satoshi. of course, what we really need is a Krad cover! =D

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    yeah it would be nice to have someone else on a cover and i just figured out that Krad is on the 2nd book's cover

Years
    Satoshi's ear is on the Tenth Cover. :)

Anyways, speaking of manga... again... has anyone here read Lagoon Engine? 'Cause I found a marvelous new discovery! I found the first (and only, so far) volume of 'Lagoon Engine Einsatz'! Lagoon Engine, Lagoon Engine Einsatz are both by Yukiru Sugisaki. Who, in a related manner, is the creator of D.N.Angel. And also, coincidentally, she is the auther and illustrator of all three series.

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    your right satoshi's ear is on the tenth book's cover and i've never heard of Lagoon Engine

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Wow, his ear IS on the tenth cover o_o And I always thought the second cover was Dark with white hair and yellow eyes.

I haven't read anything else by Sugisaki; in fact, the only other work by her(?) I've heard of is Candidate for Goddess.

Years
    Well, you guys should get some of the other series. They are pretty good. I mean, you can tell it's by her when you look at the front cover and stare at the eyes. Its awesome.

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    i think the other one i've heard of is Lagoon engine and i've never been able to find any other series of hers

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Omfgsave.

Hey, has anyone else noticed that in the anime everyone's eyes are the same color as their hair? *random*

Years
    ...Whaoah.

Dude, your right! OMGWTBBQFPSW

Okay, now that that's over, I have some important news! I CAN FLY!!!

I hate the way that some of the background is three-D-ish. I think it would look better if it was all drawn.

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Yeah, I agree, some of the 3-D scenery made me dizzy. @@

*celebrating 900 random, stupid, smilie-filled, and irritating posts!*

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    Chiru said:
    Omfgsave.

Hey, has anyone else noticed that in the anime everyone's eyes are the same color as their hair? *random*

i've always knew that since the first time i started reading them

Years
    Congratz, Chiru! Only 100 more until 1000 poats you've made. And man, then we'll have a party.

Yeah! I never actually noticed that. Just noticed that Dark and Dai(drool) were the same.

Okay! Let's keep this club alive.

Years
    Whaoah!

Wow, you've been posting! It took me a long time to reach 30 posts.
    Somehow we've got onto talking about Pokecommunity. So, while this lasts, I wish they would bring reputation back. I mean, they took it away like, 2 months ago!

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    who do you guys thinks has the best shippings in the books i think definitely Riku+Daisuke!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back