• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    -falls over too- Nevermind XD It's in episode 25. I think other than that, the script for the english dub is okay. Who's english dub voice do you think was best? I think... hmmm... well, Dark's was okay. But Daisuke and Satoshi sounded a little too young...

Wow! DNAngel is apparently real popular in france! I never knew... it's not so well known here XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Hey, everyone, sorry for the late reply.
    I hope I didn't miss any pictures, cause my internet's being very slow at the moment.
    That's a very nice picture, QT. And your theme is lovely. =O I'm going to change my theme soon. ^_^ Back to DN Angel, Dark to be more precisely. x3

Dunno much about the dub. But I think Dark's voice's kinda wierd, reminds me to much of Ed. ^^" Sato's voice just wierd. I think I like Daisuke's voice the best, but I prefer the Japanese dub. =3
    D.N.Angel Fan Club

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Get with your shoe of my screen, Dark!
    D.N.Angel Fan Club

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    *re-materializes*

Who's english dub voice do you think was best? I think... hmmm... well, Dark's was okay. But Daisuke and Satoshi sounded a little too young...

Hmm. I shall now go over my entire analysis of the dub voices! :D

Daisuke: Probably one of the best, in my opinion.

Dark: Eeh... sounded too young. I like Vic Mignona's voice, but I don't think it really worked on Dark.

Risa: TYPICAL REALLY HIGH ANIME GIRL VOICE DIEDIEDIE. Maybe kinda suits her, I suppose, but annoying.

Riku: Another one of the best. It worked for her.

Satoshi: Creepy as hell! I mean, you can just imagine him saying, with that emotionless look on his face: "All work and no play makes Satoshi a dull boy..." he is pretty creepy in the first few episodes, so I guess it works out, but... yeah. He sounds young too.

Krad: Too deep, IMO. I like the whole slight-accent thing he has going on, it suits him, but what accent he has seems to randomly change from episode to episode. I prefer his Japanese voice.

Wiz: Why did they change his voice? o_O He just says 'kyuu' in both versions, and his Japanese voice is a lot cuter. 4Kids/PUSA didn't change Pikachu's voice in the Pokemon dub, and that worked out fine. Why Wiz? D:

Takeshi: Too young.

Daisuke's mom: Eh, it works.

Daisuke's grandpa: Stereotypical anime old guy! But it fits.

Mio: I've only seen a short clip of her dub voice, but I thought she sounded too old. And they took away the Engrish, didn't they? She's just not the same without the Engrish.

I haven't done the theme thing in forever. I don't come here as much as I used to, so I've had this Phantom-making-creepy-face avatar with Duran Duran lyrics for about a month or two now. Hmm.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    i think daisuke has a great dub voice, very cute and sounds just like a 14 year old boy

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I'd like to join, I love D.N.Angel. I've never watched the anime, but I have all the volumes of the manga in English. Still waiting for Vol.12 (I think it's 12, maybe 13), it's been like a year now and I'm getting annoyed. But I love it, everytime I get a volume, I tend to read it right away, unless I'm really really busy. Then I'd have to wait a day or so.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Welcome to the DN Angel club. =)
    Trust me, everyone can't wait to get the next volume. And Sugisaki-sama not letting hear of her does not really help. ;>_>

If you are in the mood, you should watch the anime. It's great. Of course there are many things that are different from the Manga, but there are few similarities. It's worth watching, and the opening song is the best ever.

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I love the opening song, but I accidentally deleted mine. I'll have to find another one. I can't really watch the anime, because I kind of have bad internet right now, but I want to. I think my friend might download it, yay.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    *Click* *KABAM!* Ehehehe... It's been almost... 2 months... that I have been unable to access the net... *cries* BUT... I'm finally back!(Yay!)... oh goodness... I guess work really has been taking up all my time for drawing these days... I haven't drew a single new picture...*gasps at self* gotta start up again...

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    Welcome new member! ^.^

Blueberry-san: Yeah, I agree with your choises. Satoshi's voice was definatly scary o.o XD And Daisuke's was kinda cute. Have you seen the commentary with the english voices of Dai and Dark (Kevin and Vic)? It's awesome!

Mudkip-san: I'm glad ya like my theme and I can't wait to see yours ^.^ Awesome piccys there!

https://wallpapers.theotaku.com/view.php?action=retrieve&id=145190
    ^ My latest Dark wallpaper ^.^

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Welcome back, Naruto. =)
    OMG, I love that Wallpaper, QT. It's awesome. =)
    I'm gonna change my theme soon, very soon. And then I'm going to type in purple. x)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Gotta love every wallpaper of Dark. No not every one, not every wallpaper is good. >_> But your wallpaper reflects Dark's side. =)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    That you still remember that. =O
    Thanks a lot. =)
    I might cut out the background though...>_> don't say it.

Ehm, btw Solitary Angel, I know where to get the opening song in all it versions. =)

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Oh, I got it already. Piano version too, I could get some other versions (I forget which ones), but I had to go to sleep. How many versions are there?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back