• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P on gameboy?

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    Well I was thinking about it and I was wondering what you guys would say,Do you think D/P should come out on GBA as well?I mean for some people they don't have a DS and also mystery dungeon came out on GBA .So why not D/P

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    The problem is that Mystery Dungeon didn't have the next-gen graphics that D/P have. The GBA probably...no, DEFINITELY wouldn't be able to handle it. Now, if you want a lesser version, like D/P 0.5, then that could work, but it wouldn't be possible to get a full version on GBA, due to graphic limitations if anything.

Celebi-

Ilex Forest Protector
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2006
    No, D/P have 3d graphics and GBA do not as far as i know? And whats the point of releasing it on 2 platforms?

There is no point in having 1 version for DS and 1 For GBA as it would envole in a full remake of the ROM and it come out after DS and would be 2d graphics witch is pointless as everything is getting more advanced rather then going backwards.

Plus a version for GBA has'nt been made so it take a year to come out anyway, where as mystery dungeon red was made for GBA and blue for DS <-- it was a step up rather then a step down.

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    There is a rom hack being made in the hacking emulation so if you want to play it on GBA buy a flash card and use that on it :P

Back