• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: D/P Palette Editor

cjdogger

Shiny Catcher
Years
  • It wrecked my hack! O_o

My game is totally messed up now I changed some offsets, I changed the hero, one town, some pokemon and the pokecentre to result in freezing and characters looking like missingno! Watch out which offsets you use! And the PokeTex offsets are what I used!

Years
  • My game is totally messed up now I changed some offsets, I changed the hero, one town, some pokemon and the pokecentre to result in freezing and characters looking like missingno! Watch out which offsets you use! And the PokeTex offsets are what I used!
    It's not easy to understand you but, If think when you say offset you mean palete? Or what?
    Please if you're able to give an offset to the "Offset" you were speaking about...

Back