• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P/Platinum? [which one do you own]

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Platinum. Simply for the reason that I think it has a better storyline, access to more events, and the fact that you can catch both Dialga and Palkia makes it a WAY more enjoyable game in my opinion. Also, that gym leader rematch restaurant is so friggin' awesome.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    I own all three versions at the current moment. Can't wait for HGSS to get over here on USA soil.

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years
    I have diamond and diamond only because I think Palkia looks freaking retarded, (no offense to those who like him) and the only thing that's really in platinum that I want is the battle frontier and that's gonna be in Heart Gold so I think I'd rather wait for that to come out.

Ayselipera

I have all three. Everytime they make new games I have to get them all. The only generation that I don't have all three games would be the first. I only have Yellow and Blue.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Technically I have all three versions, except Pokémon Diamond belongs to my brother and we both have our own seperate Pokémon Platinum. As for Pokémon Pearl, I have that version. So basically, I have all three of the versions where you travel the Sinnoh region at my house.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Pearl and Platinum. Though Pearl may be going back to GameStop; I need the money and I haven't touched Pearl in months.

My brother has all three games. Because he's not a poor college student like me:/

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2010
    I own all 3.

I must say Platinum is better than anything I've seen in PKMN so far.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Diamond & Platinum.
    I want to get Soul Silver when it comes out and I may get Heart Gold aswell.

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
    I have Diamond. Platinum is awesome, but I never get two games of the same region, Sinnoh in this case.

Years
    Only Pearl. Diamond was sold out, back then in summer 2007, so i bought pearl. And since platinum is out, i haven't been anywhere where i might have bought it. But i'm planning to buy either HG or SS when they come out here next year.

Back