• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] d/p/pt pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2012
    What is your opinion on having Diamond/Pearl/Platinum and Black/White pokes in a gen III hack?

personally i like a mixture of gen I-IV pokemon im not that fond of black and white just yet.

tshah21

Isn't animal hunting illegal?
    Years
    I'm open to the idea, since i just got into pokemon a few days ago, i still only know the names of a few pokemon...heh.

It doesn't matter to me if there is or isn't, tbh

I always love exploring and stumbling upon new pokemon

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
    I honestly prefer the original 386 Pokémon in hacks (not saying 4th and 5th gen are bad). I guess it's because those Pokémon seem more suited for the GBA graphics so I think newer Pokémon look odd in GBA hacks.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I honestly prefer the original 386 Pokémon in hacks (not saying 4th and 5th gen are bad). I guess it's because those Pokémon seem more suited for the GBA graphics so I think newer Pokémon look odd in GBA hacks.

I agree with this, to be honest. Perhaps if someone went through and devamped the newer Pokémon to a GBA-style spriting it'd be a lot better, but right now including those Pokémon is effectively including RSE sprites into Red or Gold. It's... really weird and almost distasteful.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2012
    I prefer it, actually. Variety is always a plus, and they don't have to be out of place unless you design your world so that they are.

Back