• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P rooms/emus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2006
    Ok, don t know if this is the correct forum, hell don t know if it´s the correct website this place is huge, I´m a proud´n loud n00b and m´kindda lazy, so please feel free to move it if you consider it´s the thing to do.

Ok, here´s the thing, I have the rooms for D/P in Japanese, they leaked a while ago, the problem is I don t find an emu that can actually allow me to try them.

If you happen to know of an Emu that can load the games withouth problem i´ll test´em and hopefully Upload them in case u need them.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • First of all we don't provide roms, end of, secondly no emu can support the games, nor are their any roms yet, thanks.

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    one, you won't get the full NDS game experience without an actuall DS,

two, there is no good-working emulator for DS. I read that from this Emulator-know-it-all. There may be some emu's, but they don't work well.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2006
    First of all we don't provide roms, end of, secondly no emu can support the games, nor are their any roms yet, thanks.

Well if you´re all so friendly here i´m in the wrong forum, I was told this place was the best but...
    Anyway... thanks for the bashing.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • I didn't mean it like that...I was just saying..., its just best to find out if you can actually ask these things, sorry if I sounded out of order/bashing.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2006
    It´s ok, I shouldn´t have asked.
    Can someone just please shut this thread down and erase it for good.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2007
    Well, apparently No$GBA is supposed to release version 2.3 soon with FULL NDS support. They talk about commercial games working just fine so I assume they mean that it's going to be like a whole DS. xD

Years
  • This wouldn't have been the right forum to ask in anyways; the closest I can think of would be the romhacking forum, but I'm not sure if asking for an emulator in there is allowed either, so...

Anyways, locked now (since you asked).

-closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back