• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D/P vs R/S vs Fr/Lg Music

Which music?

• R/S

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • D/P

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Fr/Lg

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
    Years
    I can't decide which music to use. I love all of them but I want to choose 1 set. So I'm gonna ask which one would you guys prefer?

Oh and also tell me if this is a good idea.
    Instead of having special pokemon evolutions with stones/trading etc. I have an idea of making some giant cave system with certain chambers. Every chamber has a certain type and if you level up a pokemon with that type there then it evolves. Example would be leveling up Onix in a Steel Chamber to get Steelix or leveling Eevee in a Thunder Chamber to get a Jolteon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    A mix of all of them, that will work pretty good.
    Or better than that, if you can, make your own soundtrack.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
    There's something uniquely mystical about Hoenn music. Sinnoh music is better sound quality, yes, but it just doesn't have the same nostalgic effect. Don't use Kanto music because it's way overused and people will get sick of hearing it unless it's REALLY good. The Johto music, on the other hand...

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
    Years
    I cant really say because all there music comes out in bad quality on my laptop.... but the chamber thing is a good idea.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    The chamber sounds like a bad idea. I think you should hide small chambers all over the region that are only available after certain events occur.

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I like the DP music the best mainly because of the elite 4 music

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
    Years
    I dunno why, but I really despise all the third generation music. There's something about all of it that makes me want to tear my ears off, and the FireRed/LeafGreen mixes were awful. Definitely Diamond and Pearl by far.

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
    Years
    i like both, though i really hate some d/p music, cuz they don't really fit with the event/town in my perspective...
    so ill have to go with A! ^^

Absola

~ Let me fly away
    Years
    I would say Ruby/Sapphire.

Also, I love the Jotho music. It kinda brings back memories when listening to it.

~ Absola

Back