• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D-Pad trouble

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
Years
  • I have a DS Lite, black(not that it matters) and the right directional d-pad button does not work that well. All the other buttons are fine, just the right one is broken. It will only give me a right-ways movement on the screen if I really push it down, causing it to be level with the "floor" of the DS. I imagine this isn't the best approach, as it's killing my thumb and the rest of the d-pad. Suggestions? I was considering pulling it out and seeing if there was too much dust or something stuck in there, but I'm not sure it's such a good idea.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Have the same problem with my GBA. It's probably a dirty contact or something, that's my guess.

Visualization

Mike★ Smiley Master
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 26, 2009
    It has happened to me before, the problem was that something got stuck under it or something has been poured onto it.

Back