• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen D:

MAizHxC

HG FC: 3395 8610 0902
Years
  • I heard they arent comng out with a crystal remake...it makes me sad....

what do you guys think about it?

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    There'sno point to it. It would be like Releasing HG and SS with a new cover, and nothin' else.
    Oh, Dunsparce, why wouldn't you evolve into Gligar?
    I trained you to lv. 70 in silver, and yet you refused to evolve no matter what item I traded you with.
    Then I found out you couldn't evolve. A sad, sad day...
    XD

Years
  • I swear there is so much debating about a Crystal Remake. It's pretty much pointless. x__x;
    I can't come up with any new features for a Crystal remake let alone that the Gold and Silver remakes are going to have many,many new features.
    Crystal events and features are also implemented in HG/SS. I guess the only thing I will miss is Kris. xD.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    it pisses me off.

i mean c;mon. "pointless" to make a new one? how so? they expand with it and add new ideas and new wifi options.

It's pointless because there is no point in waisting the money to make a third game- that and HG SS already encompass the crystal storyline- there is no reason it should piss anyone off- stop whining about it
    why must this topic be brought up over and over again in numerous threads when the mods keep closing all of them?

MAizHxC

HG FC: 3395 8610 0902
    Years
  • are HG/SS going to have johoto and kanto regions??? i havent found out much about the game :/

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Yes it will just be a remake with some updated/changed features but it has been confirmed you play in Johto and Kanto (no s**t)

Years
  • well, they kinda are making one. they are incorporating, if not all, most of all the new features they had in Crystal into these G/S remakes. So basically, these are G/S/C remakes, except their are only 2 game (but the Crystal parts are ni both ;D).

Years
  • I am basing this post on no solid facts but they didn't remake Yellow so I doubt they'll remake Crystal.

But both sets of remakes are great enough for the general Pokemon fanbase and perhaps a remake of the 3rd games wouldn't go down so well or be overkill from their perspective? =/

Personally I'm just happy they're remaking G/S. I don't wanna get too greedy and request for Crystal too. ^.^

xXI JOE IXx

Crystal was a improvement of gold and silver, those improvements like moving sprite, trainer tower ect. are ALL going in HG/SS. Plus, parts of Crystals storyline are going into them. So they are basicly Crystal Remakes aswell

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I'm not surprised. They didn't make a Pokemon Yellow remake, and I didn't expect them to make a Pokemon Crystal remake. And some of the things in Crystal really annoyed me. Like the fact that you had to catch Raikou, Entei and Suicune to have access to Ho-oh.

Back