• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:[ :/ :D

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • So. Today was bittersweet. My me maw died today...and she pretty much raised me since my dad didn't do anything and my mom was at work. This is the first real death I've had to experience. Most of my grandparents are all still alive, even my great grandmothers. Heck, I have 3 of them...or maybe 4. I don't know. But anyway, my mom's making corn bread...just like she used to make. Jiffy mix with a pinch of sugar in the muffin pan...put the leftover corn bread in a tall cup of cold milk for dessert. Yeah...that's how it used to be.

On the other hand, I just got my acceptance letter for the college I've been aspiring to go to since 8th grade. I don't give a damn about school or anything though, so I didn't bounce around like most high school seniors when they get theirs. But yeah, I guess that's cool and all. I get to be a Marching Southerner.

Let's top this off with my significant other talking about going to New York. I don't need this now. I...really don't.

But now that the day's over, all I can say is...

I really wanna fu**ing bawl my eyes out.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Aaaww, I'm sorry about your grandma. D: <3

My grandpa has terminal cancer, as we recently found out, and he's mostly raised me as well, so I know how you feel. On the upside, it's awesome that you got accepted into your college~. Things will start looking up again. Just give it time. :3

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • nuuuuu :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

omg sydii, im here 4 u

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Aww Syd, so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I know how hard it is to lose someone close to you, but dying is just another part of life. It also sucks about your significant other wanted to go to NY, but grats on getting into college. Still waiting on my letters.

Back