• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D3r Schatten's shiny depot

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    Beldum (Shiny)

I dont have shinies and im still trying to get to the point where i can battle in WIFI but ill trade you what i can get for you. I knwo you said shinies for shnies but consider it plz.

The pokemon i wanted was Beldum (shiny) with the adamant nature 0T (Lucas)

TN: Martin, FC: 3567-6134-1071.

Last edited:
    Years
    hey! I'm interested in the following shinies...

heatran, palkia, bronzor, marril, wailmer

Check my thread, found in my signature, for an offer! Thanks!

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    sorry everyone about missing your offers, i apoligize, please just repost them below this post so i can have a fresh restart because i DEFINATLY want to make trades with you all! and sorry again about the problems

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    IVs have been added to all possible pokemon, for the new perfect IV pokemon i found i will have someone hack check them for me and there will also be another section for flawless iv pokemon later on

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    can i have the info on the gyrados please? not trying to be picky lol i just like knowing what im getting ^^"

Team Carbon Boss: Roran

Gonna quit this website.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Ya sure :)

I should have included it before!

[No Nickname]
    Female; PKRS Active
    OT 'Roran'
    IV's\EV's Unknown
    ID 57342
    Careful Nature
    Likes To Thrash About.
    (In my Diamond game it's saying Faraway Place; But It's From the Lake of rage.)
    HP: 103;ATK; 89 DEF; 57; SP ATK; 45 SP. DEF; 80 SPD; 58
    Intimidate
    Bit, Dragon Rage, Leer, Twister

There ya go :)

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    @team carbon sorry man im not that interested in that one :/
    @cho cho ok dialga=shiny regigigas ho-oh=shiny uxie and i noticed that you wanted the starters and a sneasal in your wants, i can trade you a shiny sneasal and 1 shiny starter for the shiny ev'd empoleon

Back