• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D3r Schatten's shiny store

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    the shayamin would be amazing to have, but if you dont want to trade that i guess i could settle for the beldum

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    1: bump :D
    2: sorry you guys, me and my GF just broke up ( T_T ) so i cant clone the normal people until i buy an action replay which shouldnt be long, so if you have a previous trade arrangement with me just hang in there and for the moment the only people i have to trade are the shiny legendaries excluding mew, sorry for the inconvienience

GreenLanturn

Interior Crocodile Fraligatr
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    1: bump :D
    2: sorry you guys, me and my GF just broke up ( T_T ) so i cant clone the normal people until i buy an action replay which shouldnt be long, so if you have a previous trade arrangement with me just hang in there and for the moment the only people i have to trade are the shiny legendaries excluding mew, sorry for the inconvienience

this is ok, i got a shiny scyther already. thanks though.

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    well actually at the moment i have 2
    horsea #1
    lvl 15 OT RNC4EVR
    jolly nature
    hp 37 attack 18 defense 30 sp. attack 27 sp def 15 speed 26

horsea #2 (which i can trade right now)
    lvl 1 OT ASH
    lonely nature
    hp 11 attack 5 defense 5 sp atk 6 sp de 5 speed 6

YanmegaLv55

Raising the dead, one by one.
    Years
    CMT for Poliwhirl and Gallade
    PS: If we do trade, I will give it the kings rock, but if you can that would be nice ;)

Mine is the 2nd part

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    New Mix Mence Niave Salamance @ Life Orb if possible and the shinyghastly if it was UT, if the salamance isnt for trade then i'll pick another, but i dont have a kings rock at the moment lol so i need yours ^^"

YanmegaLv55

Raising the dead, one by one.
    Years
    New Mix Mence Niave Salamance @ Life Orb if possible and the shinyghastly if it was UT, if the salamance isnt for trade then i'll pick another, but i dont have a kings rock at the moment lol so i need yours ^^"

Mines second bit, but I do have an shiny Salamence(EV'd too :)
    Is that ok?

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    ahh i just wanted that one in particular, but i'll take that riolu instad i guess it's pretty nice, and i need one to train from scratch. but do you have that ghasty lol?

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    Actually I am very intreasted in your Jolly Horsea. Do you have to wait to clone it or are you not tradeing it?

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    May I have the stats for your Shiny Larvitar?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back