• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dA bLaSt Iz BaCk

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Heeeeloooooooo Blasty, I'm Yamichu as can obviously see from my name... but anyway welcome back! :D

btw do you like the Teletubies? I love the Teletubies! They RULE!!!!!! I reckon there should be a Teletubie forum!

~HORN!

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Welcome back Blasty, I hope you'll stick around this time and have fun!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*wishes Blasty a Welcome Back*
    *is upset that he never came across Blasty's name when he's reviewing the PC history reference*
    *thinks that Blasty must be an Ancient member as he's too old even for PC history reference to remember ^_^; *

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • frostweaver said:

*wishes Blasty a Welcome Back*
    *is upset that he never came across Blasty's name when he's reviewing the PC history reference*
    *thinks that Blasty must be an Ancient member as he's too old even for PC history reference to remember ^_^; *

actually i was a mod on the very 1st pc it was with (apcc,safari and ud) and also masato kun yes i have been here since ikonboard

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Blasty said:
    actually i was a mod on the very 1st pc it was with (apcc,safari and ud) and also masato kun yes i have been here since ikonboard

*wishes that PC reference would stretch that far back but unfortunately the reference PC has now only goes up to november 2002*
    *but is glad to meet one of the truest PC veterans ^_^; *
    *wishes that Blasty will have fun catching up to the new PC spirit ^_^ *

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ^_^ Oddly enough, Blasty is one of the only other people I remember from the Ikonboard. It's because of his site. XD

Welcome back to PC~ ^_^~

Arwen

Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)
    Years
  • Welcome to the Pok?mon Community. Make sure you read the rules so you won?t have to face the consequences. The rules are posted here. Review them before posting anywhere else.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any staff members question by PM or Instant Messaging.

Have a fun time here at PC and happy posting!
    Alyssa Marissa Whitney
    Mixed Community Group Moderator and PC Event Assistant
    Created January 17, 2004
    Revised January 18, 2004
    Revised January 19, 2004

Back