• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dacalsta's Vivillon Swap Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

DACALSTA

Shiny Bug Hunter [4/69]
Years
  • Hello people I'm trying to collect all the Vivillion patterns as I possibly can and therefore need to trade, this forum is for me to be able to show the vivillons i have and trade with others, hopefully I can supply you with a Vivillon you want and I get one I need, My For Trade list will be constantly updating with new ones

Currently Wanted:
    Tundra
    Icy Snow
    Sandstorm
    River
    Savanna
    Poke Ball

Native Pattern: Garden

Currently Owned:
    9x Garden (can get more)
    5x High Plains
    2x Meadow
    3x Elegant
    2x Modern
    3x Polar
    1x Continental

I am willing to trade Garden Vivillons for doubles I already Have, If you want one of my non Native Doubles please offer me one of the wanted Vivillons Above. Thank you in advance and happy trading.

Friend Code:3566-1871-9239

Last edited:

Sushimmi

Transformice <3
    Years
  • I have jungle!

Do you want me to just catch one or breed one? Because I'm new to breeding and love to practice more!

Any pattern is fine~

Last edited:

DACALSTA

Shiny Bug Hunter [4/69]
    Years
  • I have jungle!

Do you want me to just catch one or breed one? Because I'm new to breeding and love to practice more!

Any pattern is fine~

OK thats fine, i'm currently in College at the moment and will be available for trade at about 5pm GMT I will add you though before this so i'm ready to trade once I get internet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back