• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Advice

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Well Thats Cool!
    You Get The Other After Christmas!
    Uhh Hey Moonlight My Love!
    *KISSES MOONLIGHT*

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Well my friend is acting snobish and rude to me getting me in trouble all the time and she is always crying in the morning. I've tried to ask her what 's the matter but she keeps on saying nothing and I know it's something what should I do?

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Uhhh...
    Well Try To Apoligize & If That Dont Work Than Be Snobish & Rude Back To Her...
    I Really Think That She Is Trying To Tell You That She Needs To Move On...
    Sorry...

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    Whaaaat???? What kind of advice is that??? >_>;;

I know I'm not entitled to give advice in here, but the above post would make her do the wrong move IMHO.... o.o' > "Darkness cannot drive out darkness... only light can. Hate cannot drive out hate.... only love can." So being rude back wouldn't be the solution.
    If your 'friend' is acting rude to you, you can simply ignore her and try to be nice, no matter what. You should gain the ability of pocketing all the insults and later throw them all away together with any trace of resentment. This is what Nintai Seishin is all about and it's one of the teachings of Ninpou, the art of the Ninja.
    She might be having problems at the moment and acting this way could be her reaction... even though you are not involved with it and its not your fault.
    If you want to help her as a friend, try to ignore her insults and keep in mind that this period is only temporary, and if she's a real friend she will come back to normal and possibly tell you what is the matter with her...
    Act smart and do not let her humiliate you too much... and keep your dignity =)
    I hope this helps ^^

Sorry for my rudeness on giving unauthorised advice.... I hope you can understand ^^

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    well she apperently got a hold of her self after the threatening situation.....

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    I sorta cussed her out at the pizza place... It sorta caught her attention.

Years
    *Sighs*

Ashie be positive! If your friend is feeling better, keep on encouraging her and keeping her spirits up! If she was upset about a guy or something like that, then it's best to keep her happy for a while and if she's sad, help her out.

It's good to get her attention, but next time don't be so........ Cussie. XD

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Sorry Moonlight...
    I Was Just Thinking My Sisters Had Friends Like That Before...
    They Act Snobish & Then Turn...

Years
    XD
    That was funny. But this a thread for people to post their problems and to get help. But the cheese thing is true. I ate cheddar once without taking a drink for 20 minutes and I had this horrible taste in my mouth.

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
    *falls over* Ok, I'll take that advice of the cheese! I like cheese XD
    Ok, here's the deal. Some girls that were supposed to be my friends started being nasty to me and did everything to annoy me. One of them went out with my crush, another one told some girls that I fancied this boy and another one told half the school. Then when I told them I didn't like what they did, they told me to go away. It's quite a while that this happened and some people told me that they did that to make me go away. It wasn't as if I was nasty to them or stuff, actually, I'm quite nice to everyone. Then my ex-friend's bestfriend told me that they did that because they though I was being irritating and sad. But I don't actually say much alltogheter! XD So I was wondering if this was a misunderstanding or something and I was wondering if I should try to make up with them... Do you think it's no use doing that and that I should hang around with REAL friends?
    ~Sarah

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    I feel sorry for you there, they aren't your real friends, they're using you.

You find someone you like, happens to be handsome (?) and they take him from you >.>

Years
    I agree with Tig, if they can't respect your life and privacy, who said they were being true friends? If you ask me, you should try to find a group of other friends who truly understand you. But my friends goof around with me all the time, so they might just be joking around with you. Or you can ask them why they're doing this to you. But be careful, sometimes asking them too many questions is a bad thing. Be cautious of what you say be and be sure not to hurt their feelings.

Just remember, true friends are found in your heart and soul, and not in a bunch of people who aren't being the kind, respectful friends they should! ^o^

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    I can't seem to log onto my aol account 0_o the only other person who knows my pw is my cosin, i don't know, but does it seem that she changed it or that i got hacked? >_< and what should i do?

Years
    I suggest this:

Close the internet on your AOL account, open up a new internet, and then try. If that doesn't work, I suggest copying everything you have on your AOL account in a Note Pad on your computer just incase someone hacks you. But chances are, they can't. No one can hack you unless they use your comp. I accidentily did that on my Hotmail >_<

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
    Thanks for the advice, Tig and Moonlight Dreams! ^-^
    I was thinking that too, that they were joking around, but apparently they weren't... I think I decided not to care about them anymore and start again XD

Back