• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Well i was tryin to post in Austins Chit-Chat but its not letting me post it says "This thread is not accepting more posts" so lets start a new chit-chat...but if the old one gets fixed feel free to close this one! :classic: what were we chatin about before?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Some threads to that to you

It's happened before to me, but wait a while, and it should work

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
this thread should be closed...the other one is just fine...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Why you guys gangin up on me? i said i thought the thread had too many posts...so i made a new one...just someone close this...im leaving...everyones mad at me...*walks into a man hole*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
no one's mad at you...they just stated that the other thread wasn't full.

Now someone needs to close this...I don't have mod power here...and everyone that does is offline -_-"

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
I was just kidden! plus i think Andy and Kairi are at Hawaii right now...they retired from there mod positions this morning at the white house...and then they got some soup...

John Denver

Banned
Years
Well, I'm still here!

*trumpet sounds*

and yeah, this should be closed unless the other one really aint working...

~CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back