• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Guys can't wear skirts because, staying away from the obvious answer of "they would look gay," because guys legs are mad gross, usually fatter than a girls, and they don't shave. If you want an honest answer, yes, that is exactly why it is socially unacceptable for a dude to wear a skirt.

xD Um..No, probably not. Once I have the original, why would a want another copy of the exact same thing, with outdated graphics?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Hey. I'm turning 14 this November. ): Bet no one even makes me a thread.

<3 Going now to do schoolwork, JIIIIINGGGGLEESSSS. <3

Guys can't wear skirts because, staying away from the obvious answer of "they would look gay," because guys legs are mad gross, usually fatter than a girls, and they don't shave. If you want an honest answer, yes, that is exactly why it is socially unacceptable for a dude to wear a skirt.

A lot of girls need to shave to wear skirts. Furthermore, they CAN wear skirts -- if they fit into it. ;[ They don't have to wear skirts made for girls.

ran[D]umb

The RanDumb-est of RanDumbs!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Probably.

Its just how I am.

I dunno how to explain it. I do not feel comfortable when people joke about messing with me by putting anything feminine on me. Like this girl at skewl tried to joke around and get me to wear her sweater for a picture [she was wearing one of mine <3] and I said no, really seriously...it is just...not right O_O

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Probably.

Its just how I am.

I dunno how to explain it. I do not feel comfortable when people joke about messing with me by putting anything feminine on me. Like this girl at skewl tried to joke around and get me to wear her sweater for a picture [she was wearing one of mine <3] and I said no, really seriously...it is just...not right O_O

Somehow, in whatever twisted way, I agree. Kinda.

A girl wearing a guys clothes is vaguly hot. a guy wearing a girls clothes is just kinda..eww...

xD But if that's your thing, go for it!

And yeah, a guy can wear a skirt. I just don't think there is such thing as a skirt made specifically for the use of a guy on the market anywhere..

Yet >_>

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Probably.

Its just how I am.

Well I don't see anything wrong with it for a picture.

Kylie-moofin <3 said:
    Hey. I'm turning 14 this November. ): Bet no one even makes me a thread.

<3 Going now to do schoolwork, JIIIIINGGGGLEESSSS. <3

I'm going to make it. Just tell me the exact date it's on because when you don't talk to someone for a year, I tend to forget. :3

HIGH SCHOOL SUX HALP ME ;; TOO MUCH WORK

ran[D]umb

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Somehow, in whatever twisted way, I agree. Kinda.

A girl wearking a guys clothes is vaguly hot. a guy wearing a girls clothes is just kinds..eww...

xD But if that's your thing, go for it!

And yeah, a guy can wear a skirt. I just don't think there is such thing as a skirt made soecifically for the use of a guy on the market anywhere..

Yet >_>

Unless you consider kilts, skirts.

See, I dunno how to explain it...seeing a dude in skin tight clothes is just creepy [my skewl has a few guys like that...and it just freaks you out]

Now yes, some goth chicks that I know think they are hot, but that is because they are being different. Not because they look good with skin tight clothes.

Its just...you see too much.

@Dawg:
    Its not that is wasn't too bad, but more..humiliating.

and plus, I probably would have ripped it ^^; I am like 2 times her size >.<

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Unless you consider kilts, skirts.

See, I dunno how to explain it...seeing a dude in skin tight clothes is just creepy [my skewl has a few guys like that...and it just freaks you out]

Now yes, some goth chicks that I know think they are hot, but that is because they are being different. Not because they look good with skin tight clothes.

Its just...you see too much.

HEY! >_<

Kilts are entirely different! Dun bring those into this >_>

You're saying that because you're a guy. No guy who's straight would prefer to see a guy wearing tigher clothes than a girl, but that doesn't make it any less acceptable, IMO.

Oh, and if you have so many cute "goth chicks" chicks you know, why are you so focused on the guys wearing tight clothing? =P

ran[D]umb

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Um, because they are not hot. No offense to them, but they are not like the girl I am kinda with [not exactly BF/GF, but getting there...we hang out alot not ^^]

I focus on the guys wearing tight pants because we are talking about guys and female clothes >.>

ran[D]umb

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Well, freedom of expression apparently...

They say they express themselves through their clothes >.>

EDIT:

I am gone, nice talking...I think. I will try to come by here some more, but now...for about 2 weeks..I am mainly offline for a Civic's project ^^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    o.O Pre-AP Algebra? Isn't Algebra just Algebra? Why is there an AP for it?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Sorry, can't help ya there. Took Algebra in 8th grade (Pre-AP, oh my god love me).

Though I would still love to have a look at that homework.

Jordan.
    But have you tryed AP world history? It's only the 2nd week and I'm alreay overloaded.

o.O Pre-AP Algebra? Isn't Algebra just Algebra? Why is there an AP for it?

To torture us prepare us for college.

As much as I hate Pre-AP/AP classes, I force myself to take them.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again: AP classes must be mandatory for all American high school students, regardless of academic aptitude.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again: AP classes must be mandatory for all American high school students, regardless of academic aptitude.

Well then they would just come up with something harder for those who excel in AP, then we're right back where we started.:\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back