• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    It depends on your school events. Do you all have to participate or is it voluntary? I hate School Cross-Country. Running the whole thing takes ages and then we have to stay for everyone else's race.
    Do you have to take Cross-Country in your school?
    cuz if u hate it then why ur in it!

And are you guys talking about school events, like pep rallys?

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I always used to find a way to get out of cross-country :P

I have to attend advanced mathematics club though, which is at a university. My teacher makes me go cos I already did my A-level in maths.
    I also have to do numeracy support with high school kids and I have to run maths club for the younger high school kids where we play maths games and stuff. Grumble...although I have to admit, playing the maths games with the little kids can be fun :laugh:

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Oh, is it that obvious? I think you should take some time off school. Maybe you can be home-schooled, then you won't have to go to school at all.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    But if you ask your mommy if you can have a teacher come to your house to teach you instead of going to school that would definitely solve the bullying problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back