• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I was never really into trainer cards, though when PC had sprite shops I was interested in that... dunno why though.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Late, I know, but I figured I should clean something up...

I still think it should be a warning over the screen... and then like, oh wait, like, if they get a warning, they could lose some privileges, such as… posting in certain sections. On their second warning, they could lose the right to have images in signatures for examples, and then the ban… if they don't realise that by then they've been doing something wrong… well, they'd just be stupid.

-looks at other posts-
    I assume Matt is on something today... ? If he was referring to the full stop type, Ray used 'em three times in that post. So yeah, he must be on something for pointing out something so minor.
    In his other reply, to me, that is, he used none, which was where my reply was directed at. Also, I'd appreciate not being told I'm on something — I don't find it particularly funny.
    uhhh ... period? Where the hell did that come from? XD;;;;;;;

Mine aren't regular yet ;D nor are they existent
    Read above.

Lies!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    You guys are talking about cards?I dont like them cause when I play someone, they cheat by peeping at my cards. >_<

Hi everyone... *what are we talking about, anyways...?*
    Sorry if I come off harsh here, but is it really all that difficult to just read up a few posts and get a grasp of the conversation?

You know, I actually liked trainer cards. :O I mean, sure, things got a little out of hand at times, but overall some of them were really nice. :x I even made a card generator in PHP back in like 2005. XD It was relatively popular on PC, Siggy even pinned it in the Pixel Projects forum. :O Then I stopped updating it, and Ray unpinned + closed my thread. ;____;'

Alas. XD Ah well, the PokeCharms cards had more anyway..
    Oi, don't make me out to be the bad guy. I PM'd you asking if you were gonna fix it, and you didn't even have the courtesy to respond to that >O
    How a lump of mature cheese managed to find its way on a railway, is my guess. What about you?
    Do not mislead members plz kthx
    Awww, Ray&&Matt forever.

Who mods the DCC now anyways? Seems more relaxed now.
    I feel like singing now, you know, that song, Say a Little Prayer.

Me. Is that a good thing? XD; Besides, whenever there is a change in leaders throughout history, vassal states and the like always tried to take the opportunity to create a better situation for themselves since they saw it as a chance to do so, by negotiating new treaties, rallying their army, etc. So if anything, this period of relaxing will only be temporary.

:P
    Yeah, we're like, awesome together. Best couple ever.

And it's more relaxed because I never let anyone talk about cheese!
    We are ♥

Since when did people want to talk about cheese? o.O;

Last edited:

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Well, I, for one, do want to talk about cheese. O_o;

I think it's because my friend has a complete fascination with cheese at the moment and at school will not divert from the topic of it at any time for any thing.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    The DCC was not founded on the discussion of cheese. It was founded on the discussion of Bleach, Haruhi Suzumiya, and the Mobile Suit Gundam and Tales franchises.

Would it kill the resident moderator to add periods to the ends of his sentences where appropriate?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well, I, for one, do want to talk about cheese. O_o;

I think it's because my friend has a complete fascination with cheese at the moment and at school will not divert from the topic of it at any time for any thing.
    So really, it's your friend that wants to talk about cheese, and you're just passing on them thoughts and desires to other people, transmitting them as such.
    Would it kill the resident moderator to add periods to the ends of his sentences where appropriate?
    What does the position of periods and their placement in my posts have to do with you?

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    The DCC was not founded on the discussion of cheese. It was founded on the discussion of Bleach, Haruhi Suzumiya, and the Mobile Suit Gundam and Tales franchises.
    But with the world changing all the time, I think the discussion of the DCC should be completely based on cheese so everyone gets a better understanding of such an amazing, old... thing.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    But with the world changing all the time, I think the discussion of the DCC should be completely based on cheese so everyone gets a better understand of such an amazing... thing.
    DCC discussion focused on Gundam SEED and Tales of Symphonia long before you enlisted, long before cheese was factored into the equation.

Airashii: Who votes we should rename PC to SEED Community?
    Lust: Yeah, that would be cool.
    Jack O'Neill: I'm inclined to agree. No, scratch that. I second that motion!
    Ryotaro: Not like anyone likes pokemon...

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I've seen people talking about jumping out of cakes naked in the DCC. I've seen people switch their gender in DCC. I've seen people talk about how to be bored in DCC. I've seen people who talk in third person for no particular reason in DCC. I've seen 3000 word essays in DCC.

Never have I seen a random question about "cheese"...

Either way, cheese is something you eat? What else can it be... What do you mean? Give a context maybe, if it's out of a book or whatever.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I've seen people talking about jumping out of cakes naked in the DCC.
    Does thinking about it count?

I've seen people switch their gender in DCC.
    Done it.

I've seen people talk about how to be bored in DCC.
    Might've done it.

I've seen people who talk in third person for no particular reason in DCC.
    I REMEMBER NAMINE DID THAT.

I've seen 3000 word essays in DCC.
    bak wen it r srs thred

Until today.

Either way, cheese is something you eat? What else can it be... What do you mean? Give a context maybe, if it's out of a book or whatever.

Cheese can be used for many things! Like making the shapes of each United State, throwing the block shaped ones at others, oh, the possibilities!

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I've seen people talking about jumping out of cakes naked in the DCC. I've seen people switch their gender in DCC. I've seen people talk about how to be bored in DCC. I've seen people who talk in third person for no particular reason in DCC. I've seen 3000 word essays in DCC.

I've seen a random question about dirty socks. Does that beat that?

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I've seen a random question about dirty socks. Does that beat that?
    If you can, direct me to the post(s) in question before I can make a proper evaluation.

I've seen horrors, horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that, but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face, and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces. Seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate the children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us, and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember, I-- I-- I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized, like I was shot, like I was shot with a diamond, a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God, the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we. Because they could stand that these were not monsters. These were men, trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love, but they had the strength, the strength, to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men, then our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral, and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling, without passion, without judgment, without judgment. Because it's judgment that defeats us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back