• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Hmm topic drifting but I can follow as this is the topic like now?

I didn't include that I shot myself.
    And why using the nicknames that only we know?

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Obviously...

Yeah, but it was assumed...
    To make them jealous. XD
    Lawls.

I didn't so yeah.
    I wonder if someone would jealous for it..
    Sure, anybody can. XD Most people do, because "Ausaudriel" is too hard for them to remember. >_<'
    Thanks. Yeah, especially when we were talking about poffin, I tend to tell someone about you, but then I couldn't spell.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Hey Ausaudriel,
    What language is your custom-title in?
    Latin?

Anyway, I have a small dilemma; Both Super Smash Brother Brawl and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn are coming out for Wii like 2 days apart. Which one should I buy first? I can't afford both right away xD

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I don't have wii so I suggest don't buy at all xD

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • I don't have wii so I suggest don't buy at all xD

I should kill you for that...

We're talking about Wii games huh? I'm just gonna get Super Smash Bros Brawl and Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles and thats it, nothing else to buy for the Wii, wait probably Pokemon Battle Revolution aswell but I don't think its out here in Australia (yes we get games late go ahead laugh at us)

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • I should kill you for that...

We're talking about Wii games huh? I'm just gonna get Super Smash Bros Brawl and Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles and thats it, nothing else to buy for the Wii, wait probably Pokemon Battle Revolution aswell but I don't think its out here in Australia (yes we get games late go ahead laugh at us)

Don't worry, the UK got D/P later than you did. My brother had super smash bros for the gamecube and it was fun. I used to like being a coward and throwing poke balls until I KOd the other player =D

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Don't worry, the UK got D/P later than you did. My brother had super smash bros for the gamecube and it was fun. I used to like being a coward and throwing poke balls until I KOd the other player =D

UK gets everything later than Aus?
    I've got that Super Smash Bros Melee for Gamecube but I've never played it lol my brother used to play it 24/7 and for like weeks.

Oh and
    I love you Nicole =D

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • UK gets everything later than Aus?
    I've got that Super Smash Bros Melee for Gamecube but I've never played it lol my brother used to play it 24/7 and for like weeks.

Oh and
    I love you Nicole =D

Well I'm not sure, I think they get stuff at around the same time. Oh lol you should have played it, it was good. I was always Princess Peach, Sheik or Jigglypuff cos they have cowardly escaping methods XD

I love you too Danny :)

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Well I'm not sure, I think they get stuff at around the same time. Oh lol you should have played it, it was good. I was always Princess Peach, Sheik or Jigglypuff cos they have cowardly escaping methods XD

I love you too Danny :)

Judging from the fact that UK received D/P later than Aus I guess it's true that you guys get stuff later.
    Will you teach me how to play Melee later? =P

You're my light in the dark Nicole :)

Zet

Years
  • nah usually the Uk and Aus get games around the same time but its usually Australia that is the last to get games =(
    and Brawl shall be epic win also Lumine PBR is out now

edit: Brawl comes out next year

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • nah usually the Uk and Aus get games around the same time but its usually Australia that is the last to get games =(
    and Brawl shall be epic win also Lumine PBR is out now

Oh my bad then =P

Brawl ftw anyday, uh but I went to EB like a couple of days ago and they still don't have them =\

To be specific, Brawl comes out in February of 2008.

A bit too far for my liking, but eh. :[ WANT. D:

That's not too far isn't it?

Don't worry just wait about 3 months and a copy shall be in your hands =3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    You call yourself fans yet didn't know that SSBB was to be released next year? For shame.

We're just trying to dominate PC and the world you got a problem with that? =P
    Yeah, your themes are annoyingly crap ^^

No seriously, they just irk the eyes. Though your avatar is surprisingly cool.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • You call yourself fans yet didn't know that SSBB was to be released next year? For shame.

Yeah, your themes are annoyingly crap ^^

No seriously, they just irk the eyes. Though your avatar is surprisingly cool.

Do themes really matter that much to you? =\

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Yeah, your themes are annoyingly crap ^^

No seriously, they just irk the eyes.

'Scuse me? Are you calling my awesome avatar crap? Someone spent a lot of time making that, you know. You're just jealous because you haven't got one! Or are you calling me a loser? *sharpens veggie knife*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back