• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dance Dance Revolution!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • @_@ I want a DDR pad/games for my PS2 now that I have one. ^^; I could at least make myself look a little better when trying it at the arcades. XD

They had a whole room dedicated to DDR competitions and Anime North 2003. :3 It's an anime convention. I didn't go in there, but I did peek in at one point. @_@

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • You Should Start With DDRMAX2 Lightning with Either the Ignition Pad or just a regular Beat Pad. MAX2 is a very cool game, lots of japanese sings and its pretty cool. It's worth it :).

Tweak

@_@ I want a DDR pad/games for my PS2 now that I have one. ^^; I could at least make myself look a little better when trying it at the arcades. XD

They had a whole room dedicated to DDR competitions and Anime North 2003. :3 It's an anime convention. I didn't go in there, but I did peek in at one point. @_@

i got ddr extreme a few months ago for japanese ps2. =O and a metal pad. i also have an ignition pad.

Back