• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dance threshold

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • Depends on the context. If I'm by myself and listening to jazzy/funky/sprightly music, then yeah I'll get up and dance around the house or something. If people get added to the mix, however, normally they have to be dancing first before I'll even think to start strutting my stuff.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I can't dance, whatsoever. This is the reason that no matter how much I love her, I will never be in the audience of The Ellen DeGeneres Show. The last time I tried to dance was when I was in the car with my friend. We both decided to dance to whatever song was on the radio and we immediately lapsed into the 'how about I slap your **** parrot' dance lmao.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I have trouble not dancing when I hear music, no matter what the situation is or who is watching. Even though I'm not really a good dancer, unless I happen to be salsa dancing, which I'm pretty awesome at.
    But you don't usually salsa dance when you're in the middle of the mall and a good song comes on. (Or at least, I don't. Lol! Maybe if I had a partner with me?) So in that case, I just freestyle! :)

You really can't stop me, either. I went to a school dance once, and I was out there dancing like a fool, long after the girls I was hanging out with got sick of it. All the seniors were laughing at my terrible dance moves. I was the ridicule of the school for ages afterwards, lol.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I can't dance but I like it! Sometimesss I'll be listening to music in my headphones and do a little dance move and I'll be in public and get super paranoid if anyone saw me (they probably did).

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I can dance. I've danced for a few competitions before. It's something I enjoy doing with little to no effort coming from me at all.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Not as easily as back in my high school days when I would cut some sick moves on the dance floor at any opportunity. But I still enjoy it, and if I had the opportunity to go to a dance, I'd probably hit the dance floor as soon as I heard a song I liked. I've even branched out, attending some of the ballroom dancing events that were held on campus. Different sort of dance from the high school ones, but enjoyable in their own way.

So, I might not be as ready to dance as I was when I was younger, but it still wouldn't take too much to get me started.

Years
  • I love dancing! Bobbing your head and moving your feet to a good song is such an amazing and fulfilling feeling. Getting emotions out in a natural soothing way is always a great time.

Years
  • I don't normally dance unless I am under the influence of booze.

It isn't that I am afraid to dance, I just don't have any need to, unless I am out drinking.​

Back