• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dans unt singk, GRODKORV's trade center^.^

Digimon003

Not beginner anymore...
    Years
    That's why I'm asking it. Moveset can be changed, right? So, if it knows few HM/TM/Move Tutor moves, it's touched, not hacked.

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    That's why I'm asking it. Moveset can be changed, right? So, if it knows few HM/TM/Move Tutor moves, it's touched, not hacked.

it knows scary face, dragon claw, protect and hyper beam

Yeah I forgot to edit that after I posted it. I can't trade today either, so it's cool.

cool, let's keep in touch!:)

Hi, can I shamelessly have a Aura Mew? :3

sure you can!:)

Alright VM me when I can get it.
    Fc: 3696 3838 8353

you can get it now=)

Last edited:

Digimon003

Not beginner anymore...
    Years
    Instead of Hyper Beam(TM15), Salamence should know Fly. It doesn't mean it's hacked, it's just touched. What about touched TRU Regigigas for it?

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Instead of Hyper Beam(TM15), Salamence should know Fly. It doesn't mean it's hacked, it's just touched. What about touched TRU Regigigas for it?

i know that.. but since i was told that it might be hacked, i choose to play it safe!
    but sure, that sounds nice=)

Back