• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danus and Ducks Pokeporium

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    I'm not sure. A few people have already offered to help but its gonna take a while so if I need you I'll come back later.

ゴンベ

Credit For Drew For The Avi.
    Years
  • No Problem :3

-Ducky
    I don't think it's fair giving you a bidoof or starly Is their Any Pokemon You Need I Can Get You In Shiny? Of My Sister?

Munchy

ゴンベ

Credit For Drew For The Avi.
    Years
  • These Are Her Shinies :-

- Cubone - 1 - Modest , Quiet , Naughty , Relaxed , Hardy , Calm , Hasty , Serious , Sassy.

- Lavitar - 6 - Lax

- Honchcrow - 1 - Love Bird - Rash

- Stunky - 14 - Bold

- Victreebel - 51 - Bashful

- Elektrike - 1 - Quiet - Bolt

Munchy

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    Hey Danus, I think I need you for the transferal. We can discuss your 'reward' :D after we've finished.

Blk_Ducky

Failed Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    These Are Her Shinies :-

- Cubone - 1 - Modest , Quiet , Naughty , Relaxed , Hardy , Calm , Hasty , Serious , Sassy.

- Lavitar - 6 - Lax

- Honchcrow - 1 - Love Bird - Rash

- Stunky - 14 - Bold

- Victreebel - 51 - Bashful

- Elektrike - 1 - Quiet - Bolt

Munchy

We'll take a naughty cubone.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    About 30 :D...will take a while with all the switching and stuff....have you got thirty bidoof?:D

Back