• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danyelle Is Back

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    I`m back after a well... long time ^_^;
    I left because Mews Hangout came back up for a while,(It was my first forums and I will never forget it ;.;) But now it is down again. They made a refugee, but it`s not the same as the good old place Mewkitty made. Then I remembered how I had come here, and I decided to come back. I know that now there is a rule about joining comics, which is actually to bad because I finally made the PERFECT sprite sheet ;.;(Before I would ALWAYS get crits but now I FINALLY GOT IT) Maybe I`ll make my own comic later on...
    Anyways, It feels good to be back ^^

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome back, Danyelle!! Can't say I remember seeing you around, but it's always good to see old members return. Hopefully you hang around for good this time. See you around the community!! XD

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
    I never saw you around before, but maybe that's because I wasn't really active when your were around. Anyways, welcome back ^^ Have fun again.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Hi! welcome Back! hope you enjoy your stay!

Demonik Sorciz

Peace, Love, & Happiness 4EVE!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    WB Danyelle :D im new here so of course i dont remember you, but its nice to meet you and WB :D

Back