• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danyelle`s Sprite Comics

Should I make more series?

• Yeah!

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • NOOOO!!!

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Psssssttt, she`s trying to make us answer!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Comic One: The Beginning

Plot: Danyelle must begin her journey to become awesome along with her friends.(and crush)They will face tons of enimies, and meet many friends. They will encounter every pokemon possible, but also have to meet one of the most vigorus of all, Grethithen, the legendary dragon. If Danyelle and friends make it through their journey alive, it will be a miracle!

Comics​
    Characters:

Danyelle`s Sprite Comics

Danyelle:
    Starter: Eevee
    Personality: Smart, but hides it VERY well. Quite sensative, and has a mild temper...
    Zodiac Sign: Taurus
    Ocupation: Defeating all evil
    Danielle
    Starter: Charmander
    Personality: Smart, witty, kind of sick minded but still Danyelle`s best friend
    Zodiac Sign: Aries
    Ocupation: None
    Andrew
    Starter: Totodile
    Personality: Tough, Not so smart, Strong Trainer
    Zodiac Sign: Unknown

Credits
    The Sprite Resource: Overworlds
    Pokemon Elite 2000: Pokemon sprites
    Other: Uhh, a lot of people :O

Last edited:

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
  • Eh, not the greatest comic i've ever read. The jokes werent so funny. Dont give up though and keep trying. IIm sure you can find a lab backdrop, use tilesets go to the game dev section and just make your own maps I know there is a lab backdrop in there somewhere beecause I have a lab tileset.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Yay people posted! I was beginning to think everyone would COMPLETLEY ignore my comic.

For the comic jokes stuff: I`m not exactly TRYING to make it funny(I couldn`t anyways, all the good jokes have been taken!) If it does come out funny, thats fine with me!

Graphics/maps etc.: I know the exclimation marks are propably the worst part of that so far, So I`m gonna change it with a word bubble instead. Plus, I thinkn an outside lab might actually be fun and a nice idea but if people think it isn`t such a good idea, okay. Maybe I`ll change it with I find a lab background. Until then, it`s for sure staying outside.

Comic Enhancement: The third comic will be finished as soon as I find my plot book... I seem to have misplaced it somewhere in my mom`s drawers of locked doom! if I can`t find it, I`ll have to redo the plot.(I had it planned up until comic 10 ;.;)

Poll: It seems we have a winner, I guess after this if my comic is a success I`m going to contine creating more series! I can`t seem to close my poll, I guess I should have set a due date! (Can an admin close it for me please?)

Anyways, I hope this comic turns out better later!

EDIT:Comic 3

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    (Sorry for a double post, my comic is so behind no one will propably post and I`d have to delete one or something...)

OMG, I just got the computer back. I have a tons of new ideas for my comic, and that also includes editing the first three comics. I also am going to get some awesome new stuff in, and I have this great idea that is a total secret!

(Sorry I was gone so long, I had been grounded for NO REASON! They grounded me for "hitting my sister" when she grabbed the remote out of my hand and it hit her face `_`;)

Anyways, great to be back!

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Okay, I`ll remember that ^^

Comic 5 is up! You can read it now!

Sorry for the bad battle stuff, I didn`t have the right backdrop and stuff... I forgot to get the stuff from the Sprite Resource, and now it`s not a resource anymore. So, anyone know where I can get the stuff I need for that?

dakelland12

fire type master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2007
    i like your comics i know you can get better good work

Back