• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Castle 2: better, bigger and darker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramirez19

Got To Catch'em All!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    s

Lol Perfect Timing! i had to leave immediately.
    Thank You For The Shaymin!

Xtreme99

EVd Pokemon Colector
    Years
    CMT for

Shiny Azelf
    Ai (I don't know who is), lv 50, no gender Modest nature (Confusion, Uproar, Future Sight, Nasty Plot

Shiny Glaceon
    RNC4EVR (~RNC~), lv 30, male Modest nature (Blizzard, Sand Attack, Shadow Ball, Bite)

Shiny Corphish
    JOSH (Joshk_bra), lv 1, female Adamant nature (Bubble, Protect, Brick Break, Aerial Ace)

Shiny Lapras
    Sarah (I don't know who is), lv 46, female Modest nature (Perish Song, Ice Beam, Brine, Safeguard)

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    CMT for

Shiny Azelf
    Ai (I don't know who is), lv 50, no gender Modest nature (Confusion, Uproar, Future Sight, Nasty Plot

Shiny Glaceon
    RNC4EVR (~RNC~), lv 30, male Modest nature (Blizzard, Sand Attack, Shadow Ball, Bite)

Shiny Corphish
    JOSH (Joshk_bra), lv 1, female Adamant nature (Bubble, Protect, Brick Break, Aerial Ace)

Shiny Lapras
    Sarah (I don't know who is), lv 46, female Modest nature (Perish Song, Ice Beam, Brine, Safeguard)

I want two pokes of you and 2 items ok???

Shiny Umbreon
    Lvl 100
    Naive
    306/138/303/153/306/182

Shiny Abomasnow
    Mild
    Lvl 100
    294/256/158/298/199/128

and a Dubious Disc (if you have one), and TM 61 Will-o-Wisp

Xtreme99

EVd Pokemon Colector
    Years
    I want two pokes of you and 2 items ok???

Shiny Umbreon
    Lvl 100
    Naive
    306/138/303/153/306/182

Shiny Abomasnow
    Mild
    Lvl 100
    294/256/158/298/199/128

and a Dubious Disc (if you have one), and TM 61 Will-o-Wisp

Ok all that for

Shiny Corphish

Shiny Glaceon

Shiny Lapras

Is that fair enough?

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Ok all that for

Shiny Corphish

Shiny Glaceon

Shiny Lapras

Is that fair enough?

Yeah and i'll throw you the shiny Azelf too :).

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2019
    Poliwag
    Grimer
    Cranidos
    Horsea
    Slowpoke
    Gible

Ill offer 1 reaper cloth, 1 magmarizer, 1 electirizer, 1 dragon scale, 1 razor fang and one kings rock
    Let me know if this is ok

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back