• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    We're working on it now. :)
    He's writing a rough explanation of what he wants to happen and i'm gonna write up his post for him.
    We've got an interesting storyline worked out. Stick around in pewter if you want to help me take on a dark trainer by the way. I could use shelby's help.

Years
    Well I'll most definitely do that :) I'm going to stick around there until...well...eh...day 5 or 6 at the latest maybe. Then begin to head for Mt. Moon. (My Cyndaquil is being mean and not listening to me in Platinum...arrrgh...sorry, just had to post that) And plus, I still need to challenge Brock ;)

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Aye you do. haha, i wonder how you'll fair without Mij to cheer you on ;)
    i posted btw.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Yeah, it's gonna take about a day of travelling to get to the mount moon tournament. :)
    I have some WICKED ideas for it so!
    :D Keep up people or you'll be left out!

Years
    Haha, it'll be so much fun :) (And my Cyndaquil didn't listen to me and got killed by Onix, so now I'm suck with Abra -_-; ) I'm totally going to keep up with everything :D

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    chris's post is coming up soon. He's got a nice idea flowing too.
    This is gonna build up to an intense battle in day 4 or 5 i think.
    When he posts it, see if you can see where its going :)

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    :) of course, You make the idea's and i'll do the typing mate :P

Years
    Haha...sorry...just not too happy right now...my best friend like...went somewhere with another friend...I don't know...but yeah...don't worry, it won't affect my RPing

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back