• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dark heartz gym (comp) BIG PRIZE

ultimate raza

EV trainer and ultimate trader
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2015
    hi everyone yes its me
    ultimate raza
    im starting a gym black heartz its open 24/7 the person who can best me the fastest /
    shall get a prize along with the 3 runners up they will all get a free pick from my trade thread on the trading center the wininer will recive a legenderie and the runers up will get a strter pokemon like cynndaquil or something such as that/

now the rules

rules

first of you may only have 4 legenerie pokemon non of which may be shinie because i will know straight away they will probaly be hacks

secondly i will time how long you will be battling me but you may aswell but i do not want any arguments over it if i beat you your time will not be entered into the contest .

last have fun battling :)

my name is :aj
    my friend code is : 3265 4116 3509

thank you and pm me for a battle :)

and yes i have got a mods permission to run this gym

Back