• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Void OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
  • hey, i have finally finished writing a long post, and will post it when i get home. merry christmas from new zealand and a happy new year everyone!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Lol, everyone here be older than me *points to age*
    As for my actual name, it's The Bringer Keenan ^^;

That's pretty cool Strikit, working at Gamestop o3o

But yeah lol, I think Cyan might replace one of his team members temporarily for a new bug type =X
    Who do you guys think should be voted off the island stored in the pc?

Last edited:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • Oh Bringer, you're not the youngest I'm thirteen.
    NO! Why did I tell you that?? I have to hide my age so that I can post Pg14+ fanfics and roleplays without getting a few raised eyebrows!
    Bah, nevermind.

Anyway, this Rp is gonna be real fun, so long as we don't spend two weeks building a chain literally from scratch. I can't wait until it gets a little more actiony.

Oh, and as I said in the main thread... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Lucciola

Vibing with the music
    Years
  • God I feel old now that everyone has divulged their ages, I'm 23 and Lucciola is fine to call me by as for anything not much really as I'm currently in between things right now

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Im 17, name is Ivan. I live in New Zealand and am studying Law at university. Have just finished a hard and tirering first year. <sigh>.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Oh my god, 13 and 14??
    Admittedly I was roleplaying at that age but it seems SO long ago... I joined here in 2005 so I would have been 14, but stiiilll.... Then again, I still FEEL that young...

omg so excited guys (: I really hope Erica gets a Riolu.... or maybe a Mankey... most fighting types are so ugly! Meditite would be perfect but I can't stand medicham.... but I guess at least with something like a Tyrogue you'd get a choice of evos...!

I work at Argos (it's like a huge department store... but with no items on the shelves/display. you order an item out of a catalogue and we get it out of the stock room and give it to you.... it's super cheap, and a really fun place to work actually!) but I'm also at University... but I've gotta fund my education somehow. Argos is just a weekend/evening job.

I know this is awful but I'm actually considoring turning Jasmine from an Espeon to an Umbreon... that would ruin the 'contrast' between trainer and pokemon we've got going on, but let's face it, she is going to be SLAUGHTERED in battle, and utterly useless. Any thoughts, guys?

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Hmm, you could choose to do that if you like. Oooor you could keep Espeon. After all, the first few Hoenn gyms are Psychic-weak.

Besides, Lance has decided in a gym battle you should probably only use six Pokemon, even if you have a seventh, so as not to raise suspicion from the League. So Jasmine could either be more of a pet Pokemon when the time comes that she's overpowered, or you could change her. Whichever works.

The ball sprites ought to be done by the end of today. They may be taken on a first come, first served basis. Fyora shall be choosing hers third, so others will have a chance to get in on it first. There may be surprises in two of the balls. It's a secret.

Lucciola

Vibing with the music
    Years
  • Yeah I figure I'll go with a fighting type cause I don't have one in my current team but I hope it's a good one though I can't really think of a good one aside from Lucario's pre-evolution, but I'm wondering in relation to fighting types there are pokemon that don't become fighters in till one of their later evolutions which goes me to wonder will they be already evolved or will we be training them up.

Cause if they're not evolved and are intended for their fighting types then Gallade would be cool (Though I wonder if it's psyhic half would cause trouble?), but so would Blaziken, Breloom and Infernape though I figure they may be too much for you to be offering out. Though Heracross is the ultimate dark killer since he's bug/fighting but he's not my cup of tea really but getting a Tyrouge to make into a Hitmontop would be cool.https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Tyrogue_(Pokémon)

Strikit

Years
  • I've already decided on what goes in the balls, though it's a secret.

Dark Void OOC

A burgundy ball with strange curly black markings.

Dark Void OOC

An attractive ball with a scarlet top dotted with black spots.

Dark Void OOC

A teal ball with three yellow crests.

Dark Void OOC

A light grey ball with a blue bottom.

Dark Void OOC

A yellow ball with two eye-like markings.

Dark Void OOC

Two ear like markings on a light brown ball.

Dark Void OOC

Two strange, mushroom like blotches on an orange ball.

Dark Void OOC

A ball with murky grey coloring.

Dark Void OOC

An unsettling face on a light blue ball.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Oh Bringer, you're not the youngest I'm thirteen.

so long as we don't spend two weeks building a chain literally from scratch.QUOTE]

ORLY? Lol, I always thought you were older 'cuz of how well you wrote ^^;
    oh mai gawd yes why can't we just get some pre-made chains >.>
    Oh well, good character interactions I guess ^^

Oh darn, FireLord (you don't mind me calling you that, yaya?) beat me to the post xD
    Now it seems weird that I made Cyan the first... I coulda swore no one else was online >.>

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • sorry, i just jumped on and look behold they were up so i chose. i could only really name a few and couldnt see yanma, but if you get it then i might trade.
    Nah, i don't mind, its just a name.

Strikit

Years
  • Anton's Female Riolu

(I'm not the best at number stats, so I'll express the stats in words.)

About Level 10

Average HP
    High Attack
    Low Defense
    Average Special Attack
    High Special Defense
    Low Speed

Known Moves:

Close Combat
    Foresight
    Force Palm
    Endure

Cyan's Male Ledyba

About Level Ten

Average Hit Points
    High Attack
    Average Defense
    High Special Attack
    Low Special Defense
    Low Speed

Known Moves:

Tackle
    Silver Wind
    Supersonic
    Comet Punch

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    My ledyba is a boy? Yessssssssssssssssssss!
    I shall make him sparkle ;D

My terrible mind aside, too bad he has low special defense =<
    Ah well, both attacking stats being high is cool =3

Strikit

Years
  • Well, I'm thinking you could always do defense training, and there are always Carbos or whatever the one is for defense.

But he'd be a lovely sparkler. Totally.

...raaaaaaaawr, I'm resisting making Fyora choose too soon.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • I will need to EV/IV train Riolu to up her speed along with carbos and attack but still pretty good.
    I will call her..... <thinking of name>

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • meister, you chose the weakest one. Kricketot.

HAHA

I figured out what goes in the pokeballs:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lucciola

Vibing with the music
    Years
  • Yeah I already figure most out aside from the murky grey one and the unsettling face, was thinking of going for the murky one just for the surprise factor though I'm still unsure

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • I think the one with the unsettling face is a croagunk.

CHARON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

check this out: https://pokecentral101.com/berry.php

Look for Colbur.

have Jasmine eat about 2000 before you enter the gym. OR, coat her fur with the stuff.

or, you could ask me to ask strikit for a plot twist.

Last edited:

Meister

A leak has sprung !!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2013
    A croagunk, I already have a strong Croagunk, lets see if mine is better then Lances his trainer croagunk!
    \
    EDIT: its a spinaraks back sign, ;) i Think

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back