• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Void OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    I've never liked hip hop. I love the imagery and metaphor that these bands offer. One of my favorites is Seize the Day, from A7X. And Getting Away With Murder, Papa Roach. Both make me happy.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    I absolutely hate rap and hip hop, all they talk about is sex, drugs and money. and the artists sound so bad that they need to use voice synthesisers to sound even mediocre!

Strikit

Years
    Ugh, I hate voice editing. That would be why Fall Out Boy sounds so atrocious live. The lead singer can't sing for his life, it's all computers. Kenny Chesney does it too. People need to either sing, or don't sing. Music is a celebration of beauty, artistry, emotion, and storytelling. Massacring a genre won't make it better.

And the hip hop is generally what Kids Bop or wtfe does. That entire franchise is sad. If a kid can't listen to the original version of a song, maybe they shouldn't at all. But hey, that's just an idea.

Meister

A leak has sprung !!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2013
    Yeah, lets all attack hiphop and rap, the rap that I listend is about well yeah Alcohol drugs and sex but I listend to other Hiphop too, Gorillaz is all about the world and how it is corrupted by famous people who just talk ****.

Strikit

Years
    I've heard them, and I have nothing against them. But I live in an area when without fail at least once a month I will wake up at three AM to someone with their rap turned up to max in their car, just to make other people's eardrums rattle. It baffles me.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Gorillaz are pretty good and like most good bands/artists their songs have good meaning to them.
    Also good music has guitars, drums in it like most good bands do but rap just has retarded nioses.

Meister

A leak has sprung !!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2013
    New Album Whooooo! Gorillaz !! May!
    Plastic beach (a)

Lucciola

Vibing with the music
    Years
    You know I think the funny thing about those guys is for the only animated band that doesn't come from some series they've done live performances which I personally think were fairly freaky

By the way is this game going ahead or what?

Meister

A leak has sprung !!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2013
    New post.
    Are we giving this RP a Resurection.
    Ive been busy with work and other stuff.
    Gorillaz :$

but now were going on!
    so every one post somefinn.

Strikit

Years
    Sorry, I've been very busy with life. I can't guarantee how long I'll be around for now, but long enough to toss in a few posts, I hope.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back