• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Darkest Bright epsoide 1 Darkest girl in the world

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
"I have one mission for you, kill him!"

A voice from the dark commanded her to do so. With her head down, she disappeared in an instant.

She reappeared somewhere under a cover of darkness and as she looked down at a picture of his, she muttered,

"I think this mission is going to be quite dangerous and interesting, It will be amusing to assassinate another opponent."

Looking at his picture, she felt something unknowingly disgusting. The picture of his innocent smile, as if he had never experienced sadness, going on a trip with Pikachu was nothing but a dirty evil for her.

"Shall we go?"

This world is a land where a mysterious creature called Pokémon lives together with humans, but this tale talks about the story of humans who control Pokémon, When the light is strong, its counterpart, the darkness, is just as strong, and her story begins from within the darkness of the Pokémon world.

She has no name. A contractor with a cruel nature that kills and captures both people and Pokémon wherever they go. She doesn't even have a partner Pokemon. To be exact, there is no Pokémon that captures and controls PokéBall, However, there is only one Pokemon she uses and that is Ditto.

Ditto is an artificial Pokémon modified by humans and has the capability to perfectly transform into any Pokemon other than itself. Ditto was born as a by-product during an experiment to create the strongest Pokémon, It was raised by eating Pokémon and humans to absorb their DNA, These evil scientists used various people and Pokemon to feed Ditto to meet their own needs.

By these means, Ditto can no longer be seen as a Pokémon. It is only but a tool. Our main characters calls it a tool and maintains a thoroughly simple relationship.

"Hey, tool, you know someone's watching, right?"

"Okay, then..."

Ditto turns into a Pidgey, flies up, and sits on the head of a sniper dozens of miles away. Although he is a sniper, no one thought that a Pidgey would come up to his head despite his excellent reaction speed.

"Eat him."

Ditto began to transform back to its origianl form and began to swallow the Sniper's head at a rapid pace. As the Sniper's body slowly melted into Ditto, so did his screams of agony. After it was finished with him, Ditto turned back into Pidgey and flew back to its master. She then proceeded to ask it,

"Who was that sniper associated with?"

Ditto thought for a moment and continued.

"He's a sniper in the Team Rocket Reconnaissance."

"If I can't kill our target, that mean I'll kill, too? It's the same as before." says the female figure.

In fact, she is also a mercenary in the contract industry, but not a very prominent one. She cares not for fair competition with Pokéballs in a world where Pokémon battles are prioritized and is often called "a cruel mercenary who does anything for her justice". But to her, her justice is non-existent.

'Find and destroy the Core of this World. It's the only way.'she commands.

People call her a 'bloody girl' but she introduces herself like this.

[Type : MN]

Suddenly, her phone rang in the now quiet space. While MN did not know where the callers were calling from, she could roughly guess who. Despite knowing this. she answered the phone in a rather calm tone,

"I'm sorry I'm late. the interrupter came in." MN says.

The origin of the phone call was from Dark Town, where many mercenaries lived, and the identity of the caller was someone named Karen.

"Well, aren't there common mercenaries who can have a bad feeling about you?" Karen says.

"MN responds, "I was attacked by the client, not by mercenaries, They tried shooting bullets infused with strong anesthesia called Toxic that would have instantly killed me."

Ditto seems to have finished analyzing the sniper's weapon.

"I don't know what the request was, but it's clear that you're also out of your mind, so we received the advance payment, but why did they have to send an assassin to monitor you?" Karen said, kicking her tongue.

"Maybe, I think he's close to the "Core of the World".

Karen seemed to be dumfounded asked, "I won't tell the other mercenaries, so tell me, who is your target to kill?"

"Target is Pokemon World Champion Ash."

This novel twists the world view of Pokémon animation. but It was a human-centered world with no respect for Pokémon from the fact that it already carried the existence of Pokémon as a Pokéball.

In the trainer growth, Behind numerous Pokémon are sacrificed, and many Pokémon are discarded or passed eggs. And some evil people pay to buy and sell it. MN lives in a completely different world from the world champion Ash.

MN came to her home Darktown. Darktown Street had an active black market, which is selling Pokémon and created with manipulated Pokémon data and abandoned eggs from bad trainers. Even worst starting with tools to illegally convert Pokéballs to capture humans.

That's unimaginable to ordinary people, but Pokémon using banned moveset that have disappeared in the past, including illegal Pokémon battles.

That's always happened here and for not surprising. Soon after, MN arrived at the Network hacking area, the hacker's room, and meet her partner, Hex.

"Hey Hex, I've got a request, it's well paid, so I'll ask you again this time." says MN

Hex freaked out when he checked the contents of the request, He had always been a supporter of her assassination work, but he feel nervous about being involved in such a big and huge mission.

Hex says, His voice trembled "Are you crazy about this? You're gonna kill the world champion? I've been paid hundreds of times more than usual, but this is crazy shit!"

"It's not that grand to commission you, Make me a Pokémon trainer. I need fake Pokédex, trainer cards, and media manipulation. That's all." MN smiled bitterly and says as if it was nothing.

Hex tapped the computer, delivered the fake Pokédex, trainer cards and six Pokéballs that she had been used in the past.

"I wish you all the best. And now we don't know each other." Hex says with good luck.

MN was cold with a dark look on his face says.

"As always."

There were numerous mercenaries in this place called the Darktown pub, the resting place for mercenaries. Karen, welcomed her. Then the mercenaries sitting nearby her and murmured.

"That girl is 15 years old, and she smells like blood this much?" scar on his face mercenaries says with nose covered.

"No, no. She never makes smell of blood on her body, that why it is even more cruel. It's like the personality itself smells like blood." a shaggy beard mercenaries says in a calm manner.

"Not only that, but Pokéball modification that human capture was that girl's idea, right? she is not a human being. It's a total monster." Dark-skinned Right eye patch mercenaries says with his's body shaking,

Start for them Mercenaries start to murmurs. Karen bringing cup of milk to MN,

"You don't care about the murmur, do you?" Karen says something bit worried MN.

MN drank the milk slowly, drinking all of it.

"I'm already used to it, I'm sorry to you, but I have to go a long way, even though we may not meet again." Mina says.

Karen give a legendary hat to MN, put sunglasses on it, MN looked like a pure Pokemon trainer if she fix her eyes.

"Good luck, then. MN. No, Pokemon trainer MINA!" Karen says like MN's mother

Mina leave Darktown and trip to Kanto region by boat, Ditto Which disguised as her scarf ask her.

"Shall I track down where the world champion is?" Ditto ask her.

"No, you don't have to, I know where he is." MN says a tone full of conviction.

"No way…."

The sun of the ship heading for the Kanto region was setting, but MN couldn't sleep. Maybe she can't fall asleep on such a huge ambitions?

'My plan is simple. Threatening Pokemon World Champion makes me Kanto/Johto Champion. And officially re-open the Pokemon World Championship and defeat him, I become a Pokemon World Champion, for next thing finding "Core of this world." that's my route.'

"Excuse me…." Ditto talked to her full of worried

Mina began to concentrate again.

"What?"

"Will you be all right? Although most of your body is made up of me. Aren't you slowly feeling the limitations?"

Mina looking at the land of contradiction slowly rising with red bloodshot eyes with says

"I don't care! I've already seen a lot of death, my first Pokémon and my first friend for start all nightmares that started in the Kanto region. Compared to such nightmares, for my death is nothing!"

So Ditto return, Soon the boat carrying her arrived at her destination, Stepping in the Kanto region, the land of contradiction.

'The place to go now is also related to it. It's also a place where I'm determined to will I be destroy or just destroy.' Mina muttered to herself

A few days later, she came to one of the graves of Lavender Town in the Kanto region. There have a lot of cemetery, but there is a tomb without the name of Pokémon. She put a bunch of white gypsophila on the cemetery and vowed.

'My First Pokemon Bulbasaur, Rest in Peace and I'll make sure to get revenge.' Mina make herself determination with tears of blood in her heart.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
World of Pokemon where humans coexist. Ash Ketchum, the main character of that world, is going on a trip again today.

"Look here, Pikachu! I've come to the place where 'him' is,"

"Pika! Pika"

Pikachu also smiled on Ash's shoulder with a joyful expression. Ash heard the news that "Pokemon Master in Kanto Region"

He was as excited as a child. because He never know Pokémon master really exist .
According to the news, the Pokémon master, who lived in a hidden region, This person knows the "truth of the world" and have a great influence all region and Pokémon over generations. So that why Ash couldn't give up. Even Pokémon Master have overpower than Arceus, which is called God. Also Ash was so curious about how can he become Pokémon Master?

Phone rang, and a call came from the champion Cynthia of the Sinnoh region. Ash picked up the phone.

"So, Ash did you hear the news?" Cynthia says

"If that's the news, about Pokemon Master, right?" Yes, I'm on my way to meet him!" Ash says.

"Ash Ketchum, let me give you a piece of advice, maybe that s fake news, I didn't know there was a Pokémon master in the world. Don't forget that you're in a big position as a world champion, not a free trainer."

Ash said with a smile. "It's okay, even if it's a trap, I can get out of it. Because I trust myself!"

Cynthia also changed his face as if he believed in Ash and said.

"All right, good luck."

TThe window broke again with a clang. Some sniper shot a bullet in front of Mina's eyes. As a result of analysis through a tool, That was a Toxic bullet fired by the Team Rocket.

"Team Rocket, you're giving a crazy person because here in Hometown…. To be exact, should I say that sniper was a human being?" She spoke with her tongue in her mouth.

The tool continued the conversation with analyzing the bullet.

"Yes, that's right. Their bullets, too, seem to use the form of transforming parts of the bodies of the sniper into bullets and firing. But Excuse me, boss?"

Boss is the name that tool calls Mina.

"What's going on?"

"That Pokemon World Champion…. A person name Ash Ketchum. No matter how much I think about it, He it's close to the 'core of the world' or itself." Ditto says seriously.

"Why?"

"Think about it, he was at the center of everything in a short period of time, from Kanto, Johto, Hoeon, Sinnoh, Unova, Karlos, Alola and Galar provinces, and he had a lot of frustration, but he also had a tremendous record in the league, and he reached the top with only the Pokémon he caught in the wild." Ditto says.

"Boss, you know well countless people sell their conscience, find and discard stronger individuals' Pokémon, but many people can't even get in the gym, but Ash won the World Championship with only Pokémon caught in the wild. Is it really a coincidence?" Ditto says more detail and Reasonable.

Mina nodded as it had a point, avoiding some bullet again.

"That can't be true, it certainly doesn't make sense, he's met all Pokémon called Legend, and all Pokémon called Mythical, which is impossible for an 'ordinary' person. I should be careful, thanks for your advice." Mina says.

"No, Boss…. This is news! Pokemon World Champion Ash Ketchum have come near."

At the news of Ash Ketchum's arrival, he lightly picked up about two or three bullets that fire again, she catch it and threw them, and relaxed expression.

The place where Ash Ketchum arrived was neither a luxury hotel nor like a house on the verge of being destroyed because it was old. It was clear that there was a trace of someone living in the past, but Ash didn't care as he opened the door wide.

"Excuse me!" Ash shout.

The door was smashed by his power, and met Someone, who looked at him absurdly.

From Ash's perspective, Mina was like a regular Pokemon trainer. He wears the same type as his hat in the past, and has sunglasses on it, black T-shirts, pants, and purple windbreakers, and finally black stockings, and rainbow-colored scarf on his right leg.

Ash calmed down first and sat in front of her. The darkness slowly laid on the collapsed house and the windows in the living room were all perforated, so this was not the place for the Pokémon Master to stay.

"Hi, are you the Pokemon Master?" Ash says like stupid boy.

Mina looked at him in an arrogant position, crossing her legs with a calm expression.

"You are Ash Ketchum, now is World champion of Pokémon, and also Alola region champion, the boy from Pallet Town in the Kanto region, who grew up under his mother without a father, the boy who traveled all over the place and made friends with Pokémon, Right?"

When Mina seemed to know everything about herself, Ash was suddenly nervous.

'As expected, Pokemon Master! That's great!'

Suddenly Ash was captured in an instant. To be exact, Mina's Ditto wrapped around Ash's neck and turned into a scarf, and slowly tightening his neck. He try to peel off scarf, but Ash Ketchum's neck are tightening more when she is blinking.

"Ugh…. Ahhhhaha!

When panicked Pikachu tried to shoot electricity, Mina muttered something at Pikachu. After that Pikachu stop attacking. Ash who was tightened by the ditto it try to more tightening fast his neck. Soon Ash's eyes faded and collapsed.

When Ash faded he have a dream. It was a dream something that shouldn't happened. All the his traveled region was destroyed, people were bleeding to death, and Pokémon was suffering for some reason.

He saw Growlithe trainer biting by Growlithe. and Growlithe crying regretfully, and also an enormous amount of Pokéball had fallen into the water. One human being cry 'The last day of mankind had come true' and Pokémon are destroying humans and Pokémon centers with unknown cries as if they were happy or sad.

Ash was confused by this situation. The world he knew was not that,

"What the hell happened?" Ash crying like hell.

It was then. A huge light appeared behind his back, and a creature that could never recognize its shape appeared. It's too bizarre to be called "Pokemon" so It'll describe it as "The existence."

"Should I say, It's a war you will see." The existence says.

Ash asked The existence again.

"War? What do you mean? What's that?"

The Existence slowly emerged as if it were a holy angel. The huge mass was like a chair, and sitting on it looked like a little angel.

"Many people live in delusions due to one's false view. The illusion that humans and Pokémon can live together in peace is nothing but an illusion. The expense of peace and the conflict within true equality are all only a part of the small explosion that started from the blood of sacrifice." The Existence says with bitterly smile.

The vision showed a Pokemon world. Zygarde, called the guardian of the world, was staritng at Yveltal, who destroys humans, and Xerneas, which is healing hurting pokemon by human. and the legendary Pokémon Zacian and Zamazenta, who protected humans, are ordering Pokémon to advance with Swords and shields in their mouths. And some Region, storms and droughts were repeated, for Pokémon were trying to control humans, and in others, space and time were distorted, and people were being hunted by Pokémon because they were young and older randomly.

"Now Pokemon World Champion! Ask me one thing! what would you do if this is the future you will see?" The Existence laugh says at Ash's narrow view.

Ash was confused. His journey was formidable, but the humans they met were also loved and cherished Pokémon more than anyone else. However, he could not understand how such a Pokémon hurt humans.

"I…. I…!"

The Existence laugh at Ash.

"You can't change, if you're an 'ordinary' human being, you can't change, even if you summon Arceus, but that also a Pokémon." The Existence says it can't stop laugh

Ash Ketchum says as he clenched his fist. "There is only one thing I will do! I'll stop that future with me and my Pikachu and my Pokemon!"

The Existence changed Ash's perspective and show some Region. There were Pokémon in the Region, but they still a peaceful place where humans and Pokémon lived. The region's name is Paldea, showing two scientists in Zero Lab, deep in the middle of Paldea.

"One is the past, one is the future. Ignoring their present, creating a time machine only for their benefit and eventually causing a catastrophe sprinkling past and future Pokémon here. soon they will be destroyed by their AI and run away, because they are death. So they are no responsibilities for this circumstances" The Existence says.

Suddenly The Existence approached Ash's face.

"Do you still believe in Mankind?"

Ash exclaimed, shaking off The Existence.

"I don't care! There are only a few such bad people! The human heart also wants to be with everyone! I'm just representing those people, and if they come out, I'll do my best to stop them!"

The Existence says, looking at his firm will. "Then I'll check your will from now on, and soon you'll wake up, and the changed world…."

The existence made a finger snaps, the sun and moon quickly turned back, and the appearance of the world he knew, but the world Ash couldn't see, just he could slowly open his eyes.

"Are you wake up?" a sweet and warm voice of a girl says

When Ash's woke up to the sweet girl's voice, a girl he think pokemon master is near by with him at that time he fell stuffy in his neck and He think there was a choker on his neck, Ash shouted as she continued to untie the choker.

"What's this? Isn't you the Pokemon Master?" Don't tell me you didn't…?" Ash says

In front of his eyes not have a nice girl for him, now a cold-eyed girl waiting for him. When Ash glared at who was trying to untie the choker, the choker began to tighten on Ash's neck.

"You're pathetic for being fooled by the obvious fake news of Pokemon Master. Anyway, I will introduce myself. My name is Mina, I came to make a deal with you, the Pokemon World Champion." Mina says

"Gasp… What?"

Mina's glare weakened and Ash's choker loosened when she looked back.

"It's a good thing to say. I'm here to threaten, child." Mina says

As the atmosphere became more and more harsh, Ash Ketchum exhaled roughly and repeatedly rest little bit and continue to his saying.

"I have a favor to ask of you…. Tell me…."

"Make me a champion of Kanto/Johto and I will take your place by holding a world championship match." Mina says in a forceful voice

"I can't even say that…." Ash says in bewilderment.

Ash tried to object to such a ridiculous demand, but when she glared again, Ash 's choker began to tighten strongly.

"I have a position, so I can kill you with a single stroke, but that make a shortens the story, so let's go on an adventure together to show the changed the Kanto region. How about that? It's not bad for you, is it?"

When she looked back again, Ash's choker loosened and he could barely speak.

"Okay okay, if I say no, my neck will be more strangled. I'll do as you say, but Pikachu? Where is my Pikachu?"

"Your Pikachu is behind you. It's seem to have a lot on his mind."

Pikachu looked at Ash Ketchum with a trembling and worried expression, but he climbed back on his shoulder to see if he didn't want to worry him. Ash looked at Pikachu and says,

"Alright, deal! Mina!"

Ash try to shaking hand with her, but she turn down.

"bump me. that is deal!" Mina says

So Ash fist and Mina fist bump there fists into each other. that mean really big meaning for her, but talk about it maybe later.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
The next morning after the incident, Ash Ketchum and Mina began to return to the beginning of the village without saying a word for a while. Ash was not free to travel, and Mina thought Ash's "light" was disgusting.

'The Core of the world…. huh?' Mina suddenly awakening by Dittos

"Boss?" Ditto said with worry.

A Ditto which turned into Ash Ketchum's choker asked Mina. Pokemon trainers and Pokemon can communicate roughly even if they can't communicate, but Mina and her Ditto talk in a slightly different way.

80% of Mina's body consists of experimental Ditto, so it would be easy to understand the conversation between them.

"What's the matter?" Mina said calmly, continuing her conversation with the Dittos.

'What do you feel? Is it "contradiction of light"? Or "the core of the world"?'

"It's complicated to say, and I can feel both in the first place, and in that guy, "contradictions in the world of light" is like seeing a thousand barriers that break down one barrier,

While Ash was seriously concluding that Ash Ketchum would be the "Core of the world" between the tool and Mina, Ash spoke to Mina with a non-serious look.

"By the way, I'm sorry, but can you take this choker off? We're already friends, aren't we?"

At Ash's own pure and honest request, Mina almost cursed. Mina was not foolish enough to be deceived by such lie.

'Tighten his neck. I think that fool is not fully awake.'After she ordered in mind linking to the tool.

Mina might have seen Ash just glaring, but she was connected to Mina's tools and used her brain to torment him so His neck became tighter, he tried to pull the choker out with all might, but the more he did, the more he tightened it.

"All right, all right! I'll cancel that we're friends, so the neck…." Ash says with almost choking his neck.

"Don't you ever call me a friend again…." Mina says with angry faces

"Okay, buddy?"

Although known Ash Ketchum through Hex, the people who traveled with him during his journey were so strong that they wondered how he cared for this fool.

'On the contrary, if I take advantage of that foolish side, I have a good chance of becoming a champion. According to Hex's data, He can sacrifice for his friend.'

After canceling Ash's tight neck, Mina said with a forced smile.

"Then you're a friend, my friend! Wow!"

When Ash noticed Mina's desire to be friends with force.

"You don't have to force yourself to be friends. You'll be friends when we are travel." Ash say something to Mina.

she almost had nausea because of that disgusting positive energy, but she look like him for something bright from darkness.

The place where he returned was the place where Pikachu and Ash first met in the Pallet Town, and where their legends began.

"I was late at that time, so I can't chosen Charmander, Bulbasaur, or Squirtle, and received Pikachu, the troublemaker Dr. Oak had."

Mina was well aware of Ash's lengthy explanation. Her body remembered. This is because first meeting her first Pokemon, Bulbasaur here.

"MINA?"

Ash wakes up Mina, who was looking at the Pallet Town with a look of sadness and something that had been suppressed, by shaking, but Mina soon came to her senses.

"Well how about say hello to Dr. Oak before we leave." Mina says

"it's a good thing to be polite to an old man, and I owe him something."

Mina try to walk slowly as if she were used to the road. The sun gradually declined and headed toward the evening, but the day she went to Dr. Oak's lab in her heart was in the early morning.

When he was almost there, Bulbasaur welcomed Ash with the lead. Mina froze unconsciously when Bulbasaur into Ash's arms.

'That Pokémon is Bulbasaur?'

"Mina? Are you okay?"

Ash's answer was not heard. Her eyes reminded her of how she used to hug Bulbasaur with a happy expression when she first became friends with Bulbasaur. Mina is holding onto a really big and barely shaking spirit.

"Mina? Hello?"

"Oh, no! It's just…." Mina says with can't continue.

When she see only one Bulbasaur, she shock very hard. and for her she didn't make a good sound or a good expression to the many Bulbasaurs she saw every time when she walked in Dark Town, but for some reason, she was shaking inappropriately with the nickname "Bloody Girl."

One thing was certain, unlike other Bulbasaurs, Ash's Bulbasaur was smiling while welcoming Ash. She saw that Pokemon, which she had seen, was recognized as a living being, that Bulbasaur also believed that Ash would return.

She shed tears without realizing it, Ash could not understand her, who had been threatening her life until yesterday. In such a cry, but she can only say a word.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. My Bulbasaur…."

He can't say anything for now so he gave her his Bulbasaur to stop her crying.

"I don't know what Bulbasaur is to you, but if you don't mind now, hold him for a while."

Ash's Bulbasaur also received her hug. She held Bulbasaur in her arms and kept crying for a while. He held back his desire to cry, caressing the sprouts of Bulbasaur, and said nothing for a while. But for her now, anger and unchanged reality came more cruel before her eyes than joy. Then, swallowing his tears, and she quietly laid down Bulbasaur.

Meanwhile, Dr. Oak went to work at Ash's request. He don't know what kind of coincidence it was, but He also saw the most familiar girl in Dr. Oak's eyes. Dr. Oak hurried up and shouted at Ash and Mina.

"Guys!"

That's how they came to their seats, and Ash and Mina sat down awkwardly. Dr. Oak hurried over to the tea and handed it out to them and said,

"Wow, it's been a while, MINA? Maybe it been about 5 years??

"Yes, it's been so long. Professor, haha…."

Her clumsy laugh made Ash laugh clumsily, too. This is because It felt like It had to laugh because of the atmosphere. Dr. Oak roughly grasped the atmosphere and asked Mina again.

"How have you been?" Have you been well? How's Bulbasaur doing?" Dr. Oak says little happily.

"Yes, he doing very well. Very well~" Mina says with slowly darker.

Seeing that the back end of Mina's words is partly blurred, Dr. Oak seems to have a rough idea of what happened when the old man closed his eyes. Then he said to Ash,

"Ash, I'm sorry. Can you leave for a second?"

Ash doesn't understand why Dr. Oak won't let hear this story, but the good boy Ash just decided to do what Dr. Oak said.

"Then I'll see my Pokemon, perhaps sleeping…." Ash says with go outside

"I beg you,"

When Ash left and only two were left, Dr. Oak, who was completely out of laughter, asked her directly.

"Who are you?"

As soon as the reaction came out, her body reacted, her left arms immediately turned into a giant sword that Zacian had bitten. She sprang and put the sword next to Dr. Oak's sofa, and Mina's expression was rather pleasant.

"I am Mina? you know?" Mina says with bitterly smile.

"No, you're not the Mina, I know, she has such close-to-living eyes and a less stale smell of blood somewhere, and your hand too! just who the hell are you?"

Then, after changing to a look of madness for a while, Mina started laughing like crazy, and then applauded and praised Dr. Oak.

"HAHA! Gosh Doc, you're quick to catch on. You're the legendary Pokemon doc. I can't believe you noticed that she and I are different." Mina says with crazy.

Dr. Oak seemed to be in agony, anger, and fear as if he was seeing a scene that he did not want to see again, not an image like a traditional comedy character. Mina, who was collecting the knife, sarcastically said to Dr. Oak.

"I'm sorry to see her from what I look like, but I'm not that girl you know I was then, It's no use asking her to go back, because she's already crossed an irreversible river." Mina says the truth to Dr. Oak.

"What have you done to her?"

Mina take a lollipop out of her arms and began to suck. The lollipop is called tar-flavored lollipop, and It feel like eating it instead of cigarettes. After tasting the lollipop for a while, she laugh.

"I don't know. Maybe A new life?" Mina says

"What…? What the hell do you think human life is?" You're… You are…!"

As her body tried to react again, she said with a casual look, It's not Pokemon, it's not human, is just a monster that It can't imagine.

"Stop, Dittos!" Mina says.

Then her body returned to Mina's original form and told Dr. Oak as if she had the upper hand.

"Human life? I wonder what your sons or grandchildren would say if they heard it,
Yeah, you probably didn't notice, but my Pokédex number is 152 in the Kanto region. Thanks to Mew, which is my colleague and now called a Mythical Pokemon, I come out this world." Mina says.

Dr. Oak, who was in the world, also lost all strength in his body, perhaps because what he had never done became true, shaking.

"Kanto Pokédex number 152?" That's impossible. No way! but how…?" Dr. Oak says with shaking his body full of terror.

"It's simple, because my body is made up of Dittos, you know, they can survive in a normal situation, even if it's a 'Pokémon defined as a Pokemon that doesn't exist.'"

Dr. Oak was instinctively frightened and was ready to attack, but his fist couldn't reach her face. Mina noticed the contradiction, laughed at Dr. Oak.

"I guess you can't attack me with a smile, but Doc, you have the title of Dr. Pokémon, and you think Pokemon is as precious as humans… No, Pokemon is more precious than humans." Mina says.

Dr. Oak try to remain calm, holding his shaky hand, but Mina instead held his hand as hard as she could.

"So, please help me to become the champion of the Kanto/Johto League." she says like soft as possible.

Dr. Oak open his shaky hand and he see a Pokédex he had given her in a past. It was a fake Pokédex Mina had received from Hex.

Mina says with biggest smiles on her face. "I'm looking forward to your choice, Doc, If you're adapting to reality now, I'm looking forward to restarting my life as a Pokemon trainer Mina, or denying my idea and making people know me all the world. That's your choice Doc!"

Back