• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DarkLugia13's Trade Thread: Events, Shinies, and more!

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
Years
  • Is your offer still on with any pokemon for any offer such as the events?
    Movie 11 Victini
    Movie 11 Hydreigon
    Movie 11 Golurk

This is the first time I have come back on the forum for a while, so now i'm looking for the recent events and saw you have a few.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • Are all you pokemon clones?

If not I may have some stuff that interests you in my thread including PKTOPIA Pikachu UT on 4 Gen :)

Lady Ariel

Event Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2013
    I am interested in your Kyle Riolu and Concert Chatot. I would be willing to offer my lv100 PCNYc Aggron-Careful UT. I also have other events I would be willing to offer as well if the PCNYc Aggron isn't enough for both of the events I am interested in.

Last edited:

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    I have a shiny DW musharna caught at the dreamyard if youre interested, it is also female

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2011
    i will trade you a level 100 shiny ho-oh for a movie 12 arceus and

suicune level 100 for your GAMESTP Celebi

ho-oh has a cleanse tag

Last edited:

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
    Years
  • I hope it's still ok to post here, otherwise sorry Mods.

I am interested in one of your Event Mew's. (Aura, Mystery, 10Anniversary). May I ask what nature they are? I have a Shiny Crobat that I could trade for it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    hi im interested in secret egg and spa land axew's and ash's scraggy i have NOK manaphy, NOK darkrai, ANA flying pikachu, AAA singing pikachu, and Satoshis pikachu to offer let me know

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Hmm... I've noticed you haven't responded to anyone else.
    No matter, I don't care, I wish to acquire four things things.
    Snivy, Servine, or Serperior, lvl doesn't matter, with adamant nature and dreamwrold ability. Mew, lvl doesn't matter, also with adamant nature.
    Tangrowth with sassy nature, also with dream world ability.
    Scrafty with relaxed nature, and breeded for drain punch with the ability Moxie.
    Sorry if I'm too pressing or specific, but if you find it so kind to accept my shiny rotom, shiny movie event Hydreigon, shiny snorlax, and shiny porygon z, I would be most gracious.

Last edited:
    Back