• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livinitup17

Pokemon Dealer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Well.... can you tell me how many it normally takes you to train 3 pokemon at a time?

ive have only done 2 at a time and it usually takes 2 days due to school hw and time so im guessing 3 or 4 days since friday i wont be able to ev train due to having plans

Shinyb-ball

COD MANIAC!!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2010
    I am interested in all of your trophy case pokemon CMT I am willing to trade shiny jirachi for all three :)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    thanks for reminding me by vm :)

what pkmn did you want again?

i cant trade now,
    i need to lie down :s

thanks in advance ^-^

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    I am interested in all of your trophy case pokemon CMT I am willing to trade shiny jirachi for all three :)

Didn't you read my typing under my trophy case? It says they're not for trade. I'm sorry. I don't have redis rights to trade them.

@Livin - well then, would you like me to give you two pokemon to train for me instead?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    thanks for reminding me by vm :)

what pkmn did you want again?

i cant trade now,
    i need to lie down :s

thanks in advance ^-^

you're welcome. well... there's really nothing that I want. But if you want them so badly, I'll give to you for free. :)

Livinitup17

Pokemon Dealer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Didn't you read my typing under my trophy case? It says they're not for trade. I'm sorry. I don't have redis rights to trade them.

@Livin - well then, would you like me to give you two pokemon to train for me instead?

yea and if there easy to train i can have them done quickly depending on the spread you know what i mean and have time to do that last one

Shinyb-ball

COD MANIAC!!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2010
    Dang oh well please tell me when you have rights, please pm me. Any other very rare shiny flawless

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    @Livin - okay, just give me a minute.

@Shinyball - just give me about 10 minutes and I'll get to you. If you want to contact me, make a friend request with me first, okay?

Shinyb-ball

COD MANIAC!!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2010
    NO way WOW I WAS HAVING A BAD DAY AND YOU JUST MADE IT. I AM DEFINITELY RECOMMENDING YOU.

Livinitup17

Pokemon Dealer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    @Livin - okay, just give me a minute.

@Shinyball - just give me about 10 minutes and I'll get to you. If you want to contact me, make a friend request with me first, okay?
    alright ill go get the ds and add you i think i still have you but ill recheck

Shinyb-ball

COD MANIAC!!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2010
    I mean I will recommend you to people on my threads

Ok my FC is 4210 5539 9371

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    @Sirpepsi - just hold on. I'll get to you after Liv.

@Shinyball - okay?

@Livin - Hold on. I'm almost ready. I have to many people that are making my hands full here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back