• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Lord: Realm of Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • OOC: pogi.. look at my 3rd latest post, counting this one...

IC: "apparently." I said, as Murkrow dropped the human, and leaving him as a big splat on the ground. "in fact, I think that we're so alike, that there's something I want to show you." I said, walking towards a code panel nearby.

Years
  • When we got to the botton, the entire room was nearly dark, with the only light being from several active computers. at the end of the room was a massive capsule, with several injecting capsules mounted on robot arms nearby. "this is my laborotory. Here, I can create Shadow Pokemon to use as I please." I said with a wicked smile.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • As we walked through the forest Blaziken found a door outlined in teh rock. She quickly ran in and I ran in behind her. There were stairs, which I found mildly surprising as I continued deeper down.

Years
  • Umbreon followed blaziken, getting a chilled feeling. Eclipse never came here. unless...

I moved toward the capsule, saying "so, do you have any pokemon that you would rather have as a Shadow Pokemon?"

Years
  • "take as long as you like. there is nothing to fear here, not to a friend of the shadows" I said, movign toward a computer as i began typing on it, preparing the shadow pokemon process.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back