• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Trade Center

Did you like my thread and does it have good pokemon up for trade?

• Total voters
    Years
    I am intereseted in your Poketopia Pikachu, Movie 07 Darkrai, and Movie 08 Shaymin. What would you like for these?
    Are they all UT?
    And can you give me all info on the TRU Dragonite?

Years
    ya, they are all UT except for the PKtoia pikachu. it is lv100 and it evolved into a raichu. the other ones are all UT. i only want your event zapdos and baba flygon.

for the tru dragonite, it is also UT and its the same as all the other ones. it is strongly defiant. its mild.

Years
    ok, cool. that will work. ok. pm me, thanks, i might have to go soon so we might have to do it like tommorow or another time. (ps, just updated my website a bit with a new banner)

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2008
    hi can i trade u a totodile lv.1 , a charmander lv. 1 and a sceptile lv 1. For a azelf lv. 50, lavitar lv.20 and venemoth lv. 30 something

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I can provide a TCGWC Pikachu and Negai Boshi Jirachi....can't provide you with the remainder events since they're either NFT or not on actual cartridge :\

For the Events I would like to know the FULL info of the Faraway Mew

I will trade the Negai Boshi for the Channel Jirachi, but first tell if the Jirachi is completely UT and what color is the OT name.

we'll talk shinies after this.

Years
    I can provide a TCGWC Pikachu and Negai Boshi Jirachi....can't provide you with the remainder events since they're either NFT or not on actual cartridge :\

For the Events I would like to know the FULL info of the Faraway Mew

I will trade the Negai Boshi for the Channel Jirachi, but first tell if the Jirachi is completely UT and what color is the OT name.

we'll talk shinies after this.

i'll provide you with the info that you need in a pm later on today, right now i am busy.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    can i have one of your mews or your Ho - Ho check my trade thread if you want anything from it

olearye273

im English and i dont like tea
    Years
    im intersted in:
    japanese movie 08 Shaymin lv.50

offer: a 07 movie eigikan darkrai in cherish ball(spacial rend, roar of time andclassic ribbon)

Back