• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DarknessSneseals Splices

DarknessSneasel

Master of Dark
Years
  • 1.jpg

ninjask, elekid, solrock
    CACTERKIEN.jpg

casturne, combusken
    aladosol.jpg

Alakazam, Absol, Ariados
    grumpviper.jpg

grumpig, seviper

more coming soon
    plz rate and comment

Years
  • I like your splices, especially the one with absol, what a creative way to put alakazam into the mix but I suggest doing two pokemon fusions first before doing splices.

The solrock, ninjask and elekid splice looks rather awkward, I suppose you meant for it to have a feeling of floating in the air? The solrock part looks cut and pasted off, where it should be better looking if you had edited it and smoothed over the bit where the it joins.

Your grumpig and seviper fusion needs to be altered a little and placed carefully, as from my point of view, the tail looks as if joined to the leg instead of the back and the yellow strip down the front makes it look as if sliced open.

I also suggest that you save it in PNG unless you already have and my computer can't read the signals. Are you using paint to do your splices? if so, It'd be a lot better to make that background white instead of a black mass of space.

I rate 7/10, if you're just starting fusions and splices, it's a lot of good work done.

DarknessSneasel

Master of Dark
    Years
  • I like your splices, especially the one with absol, what a creative way to put alakazam into the mix but I suggest doing two pokemon fusions first before doing splices.

The solrock, ninjask and elekid splice looks rather awkward, I suppose you meant for it to have a feeling of floating in the air? The solrock part looks cut and pasted off, where it should be better looking if you had edited it and smoothed over the bit where the it joins.

Your grumpig and seviper fusion needs to be altered a little and placed carefully, as from my point of view, the tail looks as if joined to the leg instead of the back and the yellow strip down the front makes it look as if sliced open.

I also suggest that you save it in PNG unless you already have and my computer can't read the signals. Are you using paint to do your splices? if so, It'd be a lot better to make that background white instead of a black mass of space.

I rate 7/10, if you're just starting fusions and splices, it's a lot of good work done.

My Ninjask one is my first so i think thats why it's bad. I have black background cause i find it easier to make them. Ive just started aswell

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2009
    Not bad. I like the idea of the absol one. But please next time save as png. Has better quality.

Back