• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DarkPegasus' Sprite Shop and Adoptions

Kiktamo

Shadow Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2015
    Can I have a Houndoom colored Charmander with lugia's Eyes also can you make a sprite of my sig pokemon and can adopt a Leaf EggThanks in advance

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    Dude you r' great

Please could you make for me a fusion between Mewtwo and Charmeleon or Charizard? Sorry if I'm being to direct...

ElGoNzO

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    Oh,yes you can here it is:

DarkPegasus' Sprite Shop and Adoptions

Edit: Ok,I am re-opening the shop...if I haven't done your request,you'll have to re-post it,and I will make it tommorow...and I am also taking new requests.

But,here are some new rules:

Only one request peer person!
    If you want a 25(this is an example) different pokemon fusion you'll have to waut to the end of the week.

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookey

I was reconsidering my request and I would really like a fusion between Smeargle, Hitmonchan and charizard's head with base in Smeargle.
    Oh! and I would really apreciate if you could make it 64x64 if isn't too much trouble. and lastI would like a back pic for him in64x64 too
    Thanx in advance

ElGoNzO!!!

Last edited:

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
    Can you do an evil Pichu and a light pichu next to each other. Winged plese, like the dark one has Zubat wings and the light one pidgey wings, or w/e devil and angel wings look like.

Please and thank you ^.^

Years
    it's good that you re-opened your sprite shop cause i come here every day. i don't know what i'd do if you actually shut this place down cause its so totally COOL!

Act

Let's Go Rangers!
    Years
    ...Can I request a butterfree/gengar fusion? Butterfree as base, please.

These are really nice ^^ You must put a lot of time into this. I used to make pixels myself...

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    How about Skarmory legs, Machamp Body, two sets of Blaziken's hands and a Persian head, all recolored to be green?

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    How about a fusion of charizard (wings) typhloshion (body,head) and
    and can you make it look like its the dark/phychic type?

And can I have a complete recolor of all the legendaries in Pokemon Ruby?
    Colors: Grey, Black, and white

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    What?Hell caims,you should know me better... *starts crying* ... I used some of your colors(for angel sprites),but I said I did. And I didn't go there since,some spriter with no skills told me that I deserve the last place,and Buterfree/Dragonfree told me that mine was the best... Oh,and I did not stole any sprites!

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    hahaha caims, trust me, DarkPegasus wouldn't steal any sprites, he's too good for that lol

Back