• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Darkrai and Sheimi: Videos!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    Here is the video on how to getting Darkrai part 1, the rest of the videos are to the right of the video. This is from video.google.com and it's better because the video is bigger on it:

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3485021650337707370&q=Darkrai

Sorry I can't make it a link, I haven't made 15 posts or more.

An administrator may want to move this into a post instead of a new thread, but whatever!

From El Xando

Harris

a.k.a. satoshiX
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    Look on the side in the videos bar, there should be links to the 2nd part of the darkrai video and the 2 parts of the sheimi video.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
    Thanks for posting this so everyone can find out...

(If you went to my thread Glitch place, you will probably notice that I took the video links, and credited you. Is it ok if I do that, or do you not want that? PM me if you can answer.)

Anyways, thanks again!

From
    ~TheRoad

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
    Oh, dude. Triple-post spam. Bad. Anyways, I really hope 'ol Nintendo doesn't fix these glitches. I can never make it to events, and finding someone to trade with would be hard.

Celebi-

Ilex Forest Protector
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2006
    Nintendo will be fixing the gliches for the english versions, you can do several things to get these pokemon -

Have Wi-Fi (you need broadband internet connection and the Wi-Fi pack)

Go to an event (impossible for most)

Get a gameshark (or other cheating systems), they will release a new DS system soon.

thats about it :|

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
    Years
    hmmmm i got wifi router......broadband..........know some hackers.............can go to events.............and game shark's are cheap!

w00t im good ill be happy!

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2006
    well thanks for these nice vids

darkari really rocks i think

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back