• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkrai, Deoxys, Giratina + others for competetive pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Hey i as shown above have numerous legendaries for trade including darkrai, I'm looking to trade various legendaries if some good competetive pokemon come up! Please give me your offers, I will respond promptly ☺️

Years
  • Hey i as shown above have numerous legendaries for trade including darkrai, I'm looking to trade various legendaries if some good competetive pokemon come up! Please give me your offers, I will respond promptly ☺️

i can get you theses pokemons with 5IV's (they will be level 1)
    All starters, without tepig
    Rotom
    Phione
    and any other pokemon i have in my pokdex
    https://pokedextracker.com/u/gast401
    (not the legendarys)

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    For the Darkrai I'd want like 2 lv 100 fully trained and decent Iv's and for others i'd take low level if good nature and good iv's

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi Hobnobber. I am curious as to what else you have to offer. I have a 5iv timid Chandelure I am willing to trade away. It is level 81. It's ev spread is 252 sp.atk 252 speed and 6 hp. It knows fire blast, protect, shadow ball, and energy ball.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I have an arceus also, but id want more than one multiIV/EV for that, but i lile the chandalure, please do pm me about it ! ☺️

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back