• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Darkrai! Info on special event(in japan...)

Roihu

In America
    Years
    I wasn't talking about getting it dirrect from mystery gift I was talking about getting it from GTS.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    most likely once the event happens, we will be able to get darkrai on the gts, same for shemii/shamin when nintendo decides to release it.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    I'll probably see the movie just to get a legit darkrai.
    (Shamin, where did you find the black cat screen for your siggy?)

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    *yes! i knew i recognized that from somewhere, thanks*

luyogre0410

*-* Lugia Lover *-*
    Years
    You know guys, when you finish all the colosseum battles in PBR, go to the shop & buy for 0 point the mystery gift & you will get a "surfing pikachu" & the "member card" to get Darkrai from Diamond & Pearl game.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    You know guys, when you finish all the colosseum battles in PBR, go to the shop & buy for 0 point the mystery gift & you will get a "surfing pikachu" & the "member card" to get Darkrai from Diamond & Pearl game.

I heard about the pikachu but this is the first time I heard about the member card in PBR. Can anyone confirm/dismiss this?

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    So now it's the 15th in Japan. Anyone able to confirm that they released Darkrai? I just checked the GTS and nothing. Maybe no one is trading him, but I figured at least one person in Japan would.

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    Happened on the 10th?
    Anyways I heard there was suppose to be a jirachi Event the 21st.

You know that on July 21st Gamestop is having a PBR tournament and everyone that shows up gets a free Pokemon gift. Maybe you get Jirachi...

luyogre0410

*-* Lugia Lover *-*
    Years
    yeah tahts the first time i've heard of the member card.... please explain

I finished all the colosseum battle in PBR in which the mystery gift is available for you to buy from the shop. When you connect your DS to get this mystery gift, you need to go to any shop in your DS & talk to the guy in the green suit; you'll first get your surfing pikachu, talk to him again, and you'll receive a member card, and that's what i used to get inside the old inn and Canaclave city (which is right above the pokemon center).You also have to have beaten the elite four, & have the National Pokedex. It's TRUE. I did it & I have my very own Darkrai :D

Last edited:

Chompah :x

Den Supuhhmann Dat [oh!]
    Years
    I finished all the colosseum battle in PBR in which the mystery gift is available for you to buy from the shop. When you connect your DS to get this mystery gift, you need to go to any shop in your DS & talk to the guy in the green suit; you'll first get your surfing pikachu, talk to him again, and you'll receive a member card, and that's what i used to get inside the old inn and Canaclave city (which is right above the pokemon center).You also have to have beaten the elite four, & have the National Pokedex. It's TRUE. I did it & I have my very own Darkrai :D

Take a picture and show us.
    How did all you guys see Darkrai?
    Because on Wi-Fi you need to have seen it to request it.

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    idk if I would want to pay $5000 airfare and hotel costs just for an imaginary bit of data.

Darkrai is lame, anyway. It just looks stupid.

Besides, all my past Event Legendaries were free *pokes Lv70 Celebi, Latios and Raikou he got from the event at the mall last year*

Den Supuhhmann Dat [oh!]
    Years
    idk if I would want to pay $5000 airfare and hotel costs just for an imaginary bit of data.

Darkrai is lame, anyway. It just looks stupid.

Besides, all my past Event Legendaries were free *pokes Lv70 Celebi, Latios and Raikou he got from the event at the mall last year*

Cool today i got a L30 Untouched Mew.
    It's from the Island or wherever this dude gave me it for a Shiny Aggron.

Shining Salamence

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Cool today i got a L30 Untouched Mew.
    It's from the Island or wherever this dude gave me it for a Shiny Aggron.

Nice.

I wanna shiny...

Yeah, the event I went to was rad. They gave me a Celebi and two rare Pokemon for each cartridge.

I got Celebi, Typhlosion and Raikou on my FireRed (I later realized this was stupid because I chose Squirtle so I could have caught Raikou in the wild)

and I got Celebi, Latios and Dragonite on my Sapphire ^_^

Den Supuhhmann Dat [oh!]
    Years
    Nice.

I wanna shiny...

Yeah, the event I went to was rad. They gave me a Celebi and two rare Pokemon for each cartridge.

I got Celebi, Typhlosion and Raikou on my FireRed (I later realized this was stupid because I chose Squirtle so I could have caught Raikou in the wild)

and I got Celebi, Latios and Dragonite on my Sapphire ^_^

Oh and a L100 Jolly EVed Shiny Legit Latios.
    Too bad Jolly lowers Sp. Atk.
    Though it has 343 Speed.

Shining Salamence

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Oh and a L100 Jolly EVed Shiny Legit Latios.
    Too bad Jolly lowers Sp. Atk.
    Though it has 343 Speed.

Dude that's rad :D

I'm no good at catching shineys ;(

But anyways, back on topic... Darkrai just annoys me because people are all obsessed with him. They're like, "OMG, DARKRAI PWNS EVERY OTHER PKMN LOLZ" and devote their lives to it. Personally I think he looks lame, like an over-hyped Misdreavous on steroids, and idk he just bugs me.

I'm just uninterested in him because there are so many D/P legendaries, so he seems unoriginal to me XD

Back