• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Darkrai natures

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    Okay. I have a Darkrai with the following info:

obtained May 14, 2007 from "Pokemon Movie 07"
    ID# 07147
    Modest nature
    Likes to fight
    Likes dry food
    ---------------------
    PLEASE TELL ME IF IT'S HACKED OR NOT!!!

ulquiorra777

Arrancar Lord
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2007
    nah i think that's demo darkrai which is similar to movie darkrai

but it just has different nature and stats

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    It knows Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare, and Hypnosis in that order. It even comes in a Cherish Ball and has the Classic Ribbon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2007
    Go to youtube and type Darkrai Movie. Theres a video of a guy in Japan WITH the movie tickets and the little card they hand out telling you how to get him on your DS.

On his video he has stated that they come in ALL natures. How the natures are done is the time in which you talk to the guy in green.

shining-Celebi

♥Ashley♥
    Years
    I saw a video that says that the natures could depend on the date Darkrai was received. So if a japanese player had changed his clock to August or something the Darkrai would be a different nature but still Legit.
    Kind of makes sense to me.Since mostly everyone had July 14 that is why Docile/Bold/Quirky must be more common.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    true but then again where are all these darkrais coming from. A lot of people are pointing fingers at hackers. there can't be so many legit darkrais out there.

Unless someone or a few individuals cloned hundreds of the one they got from the theater using AR.

shining-Celebi

♥Ashley♥
    Years
    true but then again where are all these darkrais coming from. A lot of people are pointing fingers at hackers. there can't be so many legit darkrais out there.

Unless someone or a few individuals cloned hundreds of the one they got from the theater using AR.

Well a lot of Japanese players did go to see the movie.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2007
    The event is still going on. It WASN'T just the 14th. The event is going untill it's taken off.

-----So it is legit?--------

EDIT: I checked Youtube. They say mine is the Demo Darkrai. Is this true?

If its the 14th of may it's a demo Darkrai.... Keep in mind only 20 people got to go (Staff only) as it was a test to see if the hardware was working ok.

And with the amount of demo darkrais you can find. I would say 80% are hacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    If its the 14th of may it's a demo Darkrai.... Keep in mind only 20 people got to go (Staff only) as it was a test to see if the hardware was working ok.

And with the amount of demo darkrais you can find. I would say 80% are hacks.

Is there any way to tell the hacks from the legit ones? (Seems impossible to hack...)

Back