• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Darkrai natures

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2007
    Every heared of Pokesav ? You can make any pokemon in that. And yes you can make a Movie Darkrai out of it.

Theres 1 thing to tell a good hack is a hack. The secret ID. And the only way to see it is opening the pokemon in Pokesav.

Anyway from all the looking I've done no one knows what the Secret ID is (I do). So most the time they just copy theres, leave it blank or put the ID as the secret ID.

Thats how you tell hacks. As the secert ID is not even close to the ID number. There all the same too.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2013
    Every heared of Pokesav ? You can make any pokemon in that. And yes you can make a Movie Darkrai out of it.

Theres 1 thing to tell a good hack is a hack. The secret ID. And the only way to see it is opening the pokemon in Pokesav.

Anyway from all the looking I've done no one knows what the Secret ID is (I do). So most the time they just copy theres, leave it blank or put the ID as the secret ID.

Thats how you tell hacks. As the secert ID is not even close to the ID number. There all the same too.

u got be kiddin me thats only lies if that was true u show us :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Aphex you've been warned for spamming this thread in a completely off-topic way.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2007
    u got be kiddin me thats only lies if that was true u show us :P

Giving out the ID would only help hackers make darkrai's that no one but Gamefreak them selfs could tell if it was hacked.

Why would I do that ?

Roihu

In America
    Years
    Well even with a Pokesav I don't think it'll work because Pokesav can't make Japanese Pokemon.
    Anyways if it was a Japanese game it could be used I guess...
    But putting that aside how did most people even get the Darkrai? Did they travel to Japan or something?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2007
    Copy and past names you can I think. I dont own an AR so I wouldnt know

THECHAMPISHERE88

Event Collecting Champ
    Years
    Copy and past names you can I think. I dont own an AR so I wouldnt know
    i heard that there is an english pokesav and jap pokesav so it could b possible to make one but on mine there is two different
    texts so it would still be pretty hard to make

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2007
    I had a very long post over at serebii with alot of facts as such to try and get the truth out there. I would post it here but it has alot of links in it. I can't post links just yet. And with the links giving the proof there needed.

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    When you get your post count high enough, post the links!

P.S. Which stores might carry a PokeSav? (I've never seen one.) Or is it another internet-only chip?

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Well even with a Pokesav I don't think it'll work because Pokesav can't make Japanese Pokemon.
    Anyways if it was a Japanese game it could be used I guess...
    But putting that aside how did most people even get the Darkrai? Did they travel to Japan or something?

Uhhh, yes it can, but only if the pokesav user knows what he is doing. Which there is a high chance he is, as there was a step by step guide released on how to do it.

Back