• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkrai on PBR

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
Years
  • Can Darkrai go on PBR. I just got a trade from someone for a movie Darkrai. When I tried to transfer it onto PBR. It came out as a bad egg. The guy that i got the Darkrai from says that Darkrai cannot be put on PBR because "legit darkrai cant go to PBR the game signers said that they think it's cheap against people on wifi who has weak pokes". However, when one of my friends transferred a movie Darkrai he obtained from the same person, it went on fine. So can movie Darkrais be put on PBR, or does it become a bad egg?

GeneralGuy

Competitive Pokémon Expert
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Your Darkrai is hacked. An anti-cheating detection system has been implemented into PBR to check hacked pokemon.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    so if a person were to put a almost completely ligit pokemon but they used a hack to make it shiny it wouldnt transfer?(ive seen a battler with too many good shiny)

Rachei

Undisputed Doubles Champion
    Years
  • Your pokemon is hacked and threaded. Despite the common misconception, PBR DOES NOT filter hacked pokemon, it filters pokemon void for illegal stas, void for ability, void for moveset, and some specific 'threaded' pokemon. If your darkrai is a clone of a hacked threaded darkrai (and it probably is) it will register as a bad egg.

In the past several weeks I've seen a great deal of Darkrai with spacial rend. I'm not sure how that one slipped through the void for moveset filter.

Lastly, don't make the mistake to think that a pokemon is legit because it hasn't registered as a bad egg.

Shiraishi

Orz
    Years
  • Your pokemon is hacked and threaded. Despite the common misconception, PBR DOES NOT filter hacked pokemon, it filters pokemon void for illegal stas, void for ability, void for moveset, and some specific 'threaded' pokemon. If your darkrai is a clone of a hacked threaded darkrai (and it probably is) it will register as a bad egg.

In the past several weeks I've seen a great deal of Darkrai with spacial rend. I'm not sure how that one slipped through the void for moveset filter.

Lastly, don't make the mistake to think that a pokemon is legit because it hasn't registered as a bad egg.

The Darkrais with Spacial Rend are the only legit ones XDD(The irony) Those are the movie Darkrai given out in Japan for the 10th movie. Darkrais say hai to ScarfCross when they're up against me :B

XD001fan45

umm....hola? XD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    I don't think pbr is hack sensitive.. over wi-fi I fought someone with a shiny lv.100 arceus.

Back